NurtureCALM 24/7 Pheromone Collar for Cats
- Brand: Nurturecalm
- Product Code: ZAF0003
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: R337.17
Correct your kitty's annoying and destructive behaviour like separation anxiety, aggression, inappropriate marking and scratching furniture with the NurtureCALM 24/7 Collar.
The collar is impregnated with a substance that mimics a mother cat's natural pheromone she produces to calm and reassure her kittens. Cats recognise this pheromone and it continues to work, calming and reassuring them throughout their lives.
- Mimics the pheromone a mother cat produces to calm and reassure her kittens
- Proven to modify behaviour
- Safety release in case collar gets hooked on something
- Chamomile & lavender added for a soothing fragrance
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Adjustable to fit cats of all sizes
- US and International patents pending
Helps cats deal with the following stresses:
- Fear of travelling
- Pet/human separation anxiety
- New environment such as new home, new dog or new baby
- Trips to the Vet & hospitalisation
- Boarding at kennels
Place the collar around your cat's neck.
Fit to the neck of the cat. Collar should be worn loosely to allow for growth of the cat and should be able to move around the neck. When fitted properly the collar should be able to slide snugly over your cat's head.
Leave about 5 to 7 cm on the end of the collar and then cut the excess off and throw it in the bin.
The collar will release a powder that activates the pheromones. This powder is mainly a carrier for the pheromones and isn't harmful to cats.
Wash your hands after you're done.
Seal collar in a plastic bag when not in use to prolong effectiveness.