NurtureCALM 24/7 Pheromone Collar for Dogs
- Brand: Nurturecalm
- Product Code: ZAF0004
- Availability: 8
- Ex Tax: R337.17
Correct your pooch's destructive or annoying behaviour like separation anxiety, restlessness, inappropriate marking and chewing or digging with the NurtureCALM 24/7 Collar.
The collar is impregnated with a substance that Mimics a pup's mother's natural pheromone she produces to calm and reassure her puppies. Dogs recognise this pheromone and it continues to work, calming and reassuring them throughout their lives.
- Mimics the pheromone a mother dog produces to calm and reassure her puppies
- Proven to modify behaviour
- Sustained release
- Chamomile & lavender added for a soothing fragrance
- Suitable for puppies and adult dogs
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Adjustable to fit dogs with a neck size up to 58 cm
- US and International patents pending
Helps dogs deal with the following stresses:
- Fear of travelling
- Pet/human separation anxiety
- New environment such as new home, new dog or new baby
- Loud noises like building and fireworks
- Trips to the Vet
- Boarding at kennels
- Take the collar out of the packaging and stretch to full length. The tabs that held the collar in place inside the box should fall off when you stretch it out. Remove remaining tabs by pulling them off.
- Bend the buckle in half between the holes in the buckle, so that you can easily pass the end of the collar through both holes.
- Place the collar around your dog's neck. Feed the collar through both holes with the notches facing out.
- Fit to the neck of the dog. Collar should be worn loosely to allow for growth of the dog and should be able to move around the neck. You should be able to fit 2 fingers between the collar and your dog's neck.
- Leave about 2 to 3 cm on the end of the collar and then cut the excess off and throw it in the bin.
- Wash your hands after you're done.
- Seal collar in a plastic bag when not in use to prolong effectiveness.
Remove the collar before bathing your dog and replace when coat is dry.
Don't use collar on dogs with skin lesions