Orijen Cat & Kitten Food
- Brand: Orijen
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: R543.48
FOR ALL BREED CATS AND LIFE STAGES
Cats demand the best, and every cat-parent knows it – so why not feed your fabulous feline this premium and uber tasty Orijen Cat and Kitten food.
Made from free-run chicken, free-run turkey, cage-free eggs and wild-caught fish, it’s YUM, rich in nourishing meat-based protein, loaded with virtually every nutrient they need.
What’s more - this beneficial bag of dry cat food is also a stunning choice for fussy eaters and multi-cat households too.
- Suitable for ALL BREED CATS and ALL LIFE STAGES
- Stunning choice for multi-cat households and fussy eaters
- Made from free-run chicken, free-run turkey (ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bone), cage-free eggs and wild-caught fish
- Contains ⅔ FRESH refrigerated (without preservatives) or RAW flash-frozen (without preservatives) ingredients
- Generously infused with gently freeze-dried liver to enhance flavour naturally, meaning it really is super tasty
- Loaded with all cats of all breeds and life stages need to support optimal health and well-being
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (food to be in original packaging)
- Champion Petfoods, makers of Orijen, boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25years
1.8KG | 5.4KG
Fresh chicken meat (18%), fresh turkey meat (7%), cage-free eggs (5%), fresh chicken liver (5%), fresh whole flounder (4%), fresh whole herring (4%), fresh turkey liver (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), fresh chicken necks (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), chicken fat (3%), whole red lentils, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, lentil fibre, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, chicken cartilage (dehydrated, 1%), herring oil (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole Red Delicious apples, fresh whole Bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole Saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg; Copper chelate: 11 mg; Choline chloride: 1200 mg.
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- To help maintain freshness - seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- Post weaning ( -5 weeks old) feed ½ a cup per kg of body weight
- At 20 weeks (-5 months old) feed ¼ a cup per kg of body weight
- Start adult feeding guide by 52 weeks old
- Increase feeding amount by 25%
- Feed free choice
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.