Physiological Ear Cleaner for Dogs and Cats
- Brand: Virbac
- Availability: Waiting for Stock
- Ex Tax: R221.26
Bottle contains 100ml.
Provide your pets with clean ears, all the better to hear you with! Introducing the Physiological Ear Cleaner for dogs and cats. It’s ideal for routine ear-cleaning, very effective in removing ear wax (cerumen), and will leave your pet’s ears clean and odour free.
What’s more - the soft tip makes it comfortable and safe for your pet and the special bottle shape very easy for you to hold & effectively squirt into each ear. Safe to use once or twice weekly.
- Suitable for dogs & cats
- Soft tip - comfortable and safe for your pet
- Special bottle shape is very easy to hold and squirt
Does your pet swim often? If a small amount of water stays in the ear it can predispose them to developing an ear infection. After swimming, dry your dog’s ears well with a towel or even gently blow dry them on a cool setting. Then, use an ear wash regularly, once or twice a week, to keep the ears clean.
Directions for use
- Remove the cap
- Place the soft tip in to your dog’s or cat’s ear canal
- Depress the pump for one complete pump
- Then massage the base of the ear
- Moisten a cotton wool ball with some of the ear cleaner then gently wipe the inside of your pet’s ear
- repreat the process in the other ear
- Use once or twice weekly for clean & odour free ears
- Please follow your veterinarian’s guidelines for usage
Micelle-rich, isotonic non-foaming formulation containing a patented aldehyde complex durable anti-odour agent, at physiological pH, designed to provide optimal tolerance in the ears of dogs and cats.