Physiological Shampoo for Dogs and Cats
- Brand: Virbac
- Availability: Waiting for Stock
- Ex Tax: R163.10
200 ml bottle
Combat and neutralise bad odours, whilst keeping your dog and cat’s skin, coat and image clean and healthy. The Physiological pet shampoo flaunts a physiological pH and mild lathering foam base, meaning you can use this shampoo frequently, and bask in their level of hygiene.
Made by Virbac - a pioneer in Veterinary Dermatology - your precious pet is in good hands
- Suitable for dogs & cats
- Shampoo acts as a hygiene barrier that combats and neutralises bad odours
- Physiological pH and mild lathering foam base ensures for safe and frequent use - and clean pets
Avoid contact with eyes
If contact should occur, rinse thoroughly with water
Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals
This shampoo is great for all dogs and cats. Safe to use on animals of all ages. Ask your vet which shampoo is best if your pet has a serious skin condition.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Wet coat thoroughly with warm water
- Spread the product across your pet using circular movements
- The shampoo will form a rich lather
- Massage into the wet coat and leave on for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
If your vet recommended this product, please follow their guidelines for usage
This shampoo is great for all dogs and cats. Being very ‘bland’ it doesn’t cause a skin reaction. Safe to use on animals of all ages. Ask your vet which shampoo is best if your pet has a skin condition.
Ceramides A2 and essential fatty acids, nutrient and restructuring agents of the skin; patented aldehyde complex durable anti-colour agent, which acts without masking perfume, in a mild lathering foam base at Physiological pH (identical to the skin of the animal).