Spencers Rinse Free Foam Pet Shampoo
- Brand: Spencers
- Product Code: ZSP0002
- Availability: 36
- Ex Tax: R184.50
If you live in a water scarce area, have a pet who simply hates bath time or if you’re just an incredibly busy bee with no time to spare then Spencers Waterless Pet Foam Shampoo is most definitely what you need.
This super convenient bath-in-a-bottle is made from the highest quality natural essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender that effortlessly removes bacteria, dust, dirt and grease from your pet’s coat. With anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties this shampoo for dogs and cats will leave your pet’s skin and coat soft, healthy and smelling great.
What’s more - Spencers Waterless Pet Foam Shampoo has been developed by Vets and is used worldwide by other busy bee pet-parents too, so you can rest assured, you and our pet are most certainly in good hands.
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Ensures your pet smells great and is squeaky clean
- Lifts dirt, dust, grease and bacteria
- Rinse free and easy to use
- Can be used weekly
- Made with high quality natural essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender
- Relieves dry, itchy, red and irritated skin
- Improves general skin health
- Repel ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies
- Contains anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties
- Can also be used as a cream to soothe irritated skin, simply rub into the affected area and leave
HOW TO USE:
- Part the fur and distribute the foam evenly (in sections and not all at once)
- Leave in for 5-10 minutes
- Clean with a dry cloth and brush
- Safe for dogs and cats from the age of 1 month
- Store in a cool, dry place
Can be used as a cream for irritated skin – rub into the affected area and leave
Spencers' natural, premium products are made in laboratories by veterinarians under ISO standards. The exclusive formulas and best prime materials guarantee the stability, effectiveness and shelf-life of the products
NEEM OIL comes from a tree in India and has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments. Neem is known to repel insects, as it interrupts the life cycle of ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies. NEEM OIL comes from a tree in India and has been used for centuries for a variety of ailments. Neem is known to repel insects, as it interrupts the life cycle of ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies. It improves general skin health, has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic properties and is also used in the agricultural sector.
GERANIOL OIL is found in rose, citrus, citronella and palmarosa plants and forms a barrier around the pet which repels insects and has antibacterial properties.
LAVENDER OIL is also known to repel bugs and has a calming and soothing effect on your pet.