RuffWear Summit Trex Dog Boots
- Brand: RuffWear
- Availability: 17
- Ex Tax: R543.47
Ruffwear Summit Trex dog boots.
These rubber booties for dogs look great and boast a specially designed and flexible outsole, durable weather-resistant ripstop upper and a hook-and-loop closure system for that secure and comfortable fit.
Truly a great product to consider if your dog is prone to sand irritation, pad rashes when heading outdoors to help reduce paw exposure to pesticides, extreme temperatures and chemicals.
- These non-slip dog shoes are weather-resistant upper to keep moisture and debris out
- Provides your dog with paw protection from extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, salt and chemicals
- Specially designed outsole to provide flexible and everyday traction
- Fitted with a hook-and-loop closure system for a secure and comfortable fit
- Grey in colour
- All of the RuffWear products are rigorously field tested and they proudly guarantee against defects in materials and craftsmanship
- 2 boots per pack
- Great for hiking
|BOOT SIZE||PAW WIDTH|
|1.5 inch||38 mm|
|1.75 inch||44 mm|
|2 inch||51 mm|
|2.25 inch||57 mm|
|2.5 inch||64 mm|
|2.75 inch||70 mm|
|3 inch||76 mm|
|3.25 inch||83 mm|
HOW TO MEASURE THOSE PAWS
- Secure the fasteners
- Wash in cold water and on a gentle cycle
- Use a mild detergent
- Air dry
For Patrick Kruse - the founder of RuffWear - exploring the outdoors has been a way of life, be it by foot, bike or boat.
He searched for ways to include his four-legged best friend on all his adventures and outdoor activities.
Today, the performance dog gear company he launched from his garage, is present all around the globe; AND throughout their journey, they’ve remained true to their passion for enhancing outdoor and hiking adventurers and their human companions.