Spencers Waterless Pet Powder Shampoo
- Brand: Spencers
- Product Code: ZSP0001
- Availability: Waiting for Stock
- Ex Tax: R135.00
If you live in water scarce area, have a pet that absolutely detests water, if you’re simply lacking the time for a good old fashioned tub wash OR live in a flat without the garden and hose, Spencers Waterless Pet Shampoo is probably a great choice for you.
Made with the highest quality natural essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender, this waterless shampoo effectively removes dirt, dust and bacteria from their bodies; and relieves dry, itchy skin too. This product is economical as water is cut out of the process completely and only a small amount of powder is needed per wash to keep their skin clean, fresh-smelling and healthy.
In the famous words of Shakespeare “shall I compare thee with a summer’s day?” YES, please do - because this waterless shampoo repels insects too, making summer time all the better! Spencers Waterless Pet Shampoo has been developed by Vets and is used worldwide.
- Easy to use, it’s powder!
- Only small amount per ‘wash’ is needed
- Lifts dirt, dust, grease and bacteria
- Leaves your pet squeaky clean and smelling like a dream
- Relieves dry, itchy, red and irritated skin and improves general skin health
- Made with high quality natural essential oils of Neem, Geraniol and Lavender
- Repels ticks, fleas, mites, mosquitoes and flies
HOW TO USE:
- Apply a small amount of powder to your pet’s dry coat and massage lovingly and thoroughly from the coat to the tip of the hair. Ensure that the powder adheres well (avoid contact with eyes)
- Leave in for 5-10 min, go make some tea and then simply brush well
- Use weekly
- Can be used on lactating females and pets from birth
- For use on Dogs, Cats, Rabbits, Hamsters and Ferrets
- Store in a cool, dark place
Spencers natural, premium products are made in laboratories by veterinarians under ISO standards. The exclusive formulas and best prime materials guarantee the stability, effectiveness and shelf-life of the products.