Ultra Cat Optimal Balance Kitten Food
- Brand: Ultra Cat
- Availability: 7
- Ex Tax: R139.14
For KITTENS 0 - 1 year
Great tasting, proudly South African, vet-recommended kitten food to give your kitten the nutrients they need to help them grow.
Introducing Ultra Cat Optimal Balance Kitten Food – it tastes great, is made with fresh meat and is an optimally balanced and delicious meal filled with high-quality ingredients.
What’s more – these vacuum-coated kibbles lock in flavour, help promote good eyesight development, healthy cardiac activity, ideal body weight and so much more.
- Suitable for KITTENS (0 - 1 year)
- Scientifically developed by Ultra Cat’s veterinarian and animal nutritionist
- Easily digestible ingredients to help control lean muscle mass condition, gentle digestion and maintain a healthy weight and to support optimal nutrient absorption
- Highly palatable thanks to those vacuum-coated kibbles that taste great
- Made with fresh meat to provide a better source of healthy protein
- Added taurine to help promote good eyesight development and healthy cardiac activity
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help assist in maintaining a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Added Vita-Cat (a pre-mix of essential vitamins and minerals) to help support immune system protection and aid in healthy development, body function and muscular support
- Calcium and Phosphourus to help provide growing kittens dental protection
- Ultra Cat is proudly made in South Africa for fabulous felines to enjoy!
SIZE OF BAG
Chicken (min 20% Chicken meal, min 4% fresh Chicken), Gluten, Rice (min 14%), Maize*, Animal Fat, Soya oilcake, Carcass meal, Fish and fish derivatives, digest, Minerals (including calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chloride, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium), Vitamins (including Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic acid, vitamin B12, choline), Acidifier, Amino Acids, Approved Antioxidants.
(*may contain at least 5% GMO)
ULTRA CAT DOES NOT USE ANY ARTIFICIAL COLOURANTS OR FLAVOURINGS IN THEIR FOOD, SO THE COLOUR OF OUR KIBBLE MAY VARY.
The kitten should be introduced to solid food at 3 to 4 weeks of age.
This product can be mixed with water to make it easier for young kittens to eat.
Increase the quantity of kibble as the kitten starts to eat more and reduce the quantity of water added when the kitten is able to eat the food alone.
Each kitten is different, so depending on the kitten’s activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.