Ultra Cat Optimal Balance Senior Cat Food
- Brand: Ultra Cat
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: R139.14
For SENIOR CATS 7+ years
Ultra Cat Optimal Balance Senior Cat Food is a vet-recommended, South African made, crazy delicious senior cat diet specifically formulated to tackle the challenges ageing brings.
Made from high-quality ingredients (incl. fresh meat) and those vital nutrients to help maintain a shiny coat, healthy skin, ideal body weight and mobility in our golden oldies.
What’s more - this appetizing diet also supports dental health, eyesight, cardiac function AND is easily digestible too.
- Suitable for SENIOR CATS (7+ years)
- Scientifically developed by Ultra Cat’s veterinarian and animal nutritionist
- Easily digestible ingredients to help control lean muscle mass condition, maintain a healthy weight and to support optimal nutrient absorption
- Highly palatable thanks to those vacuum-coated kibbles that taste great
- Made with fresh meat to provide a better source of healthy protein
- Added taurine to help promote good eyesight development and healthy cardiac activity
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to help assist in maintaining a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Added Vita-Cat (a pre-mix of essential vitamins and minerals) to help support immune system protection and aid in healthy development and body function
- Calcium and Phosphourus to help provide on-going dental health, support and protection
- Ultra Cat is proudly made in South Africa for fabulous felines to enjoy!
SIZE OF BAG
Chicken (min 22% Chicken Meal, min 4% Fresh Chicken), Gluten, Rice (min 14%), Maize*, Animal Fat, Soya Oilcake, Digest, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals (including Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Chloride, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Iodine, Selenium), Vitamins (including Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Choline), Acidifier, Methionine and Taurine, Approved Antioxidants.
(*may contain at least 5% GMO)
ULTRA CAT DOES NOT USE ANY ARTIFICIAL COLOURANTS OR FLAVOURINGS IN THEIR FOOD, SO THE COLOUR OF OUR KIBBLE MAY VARY.
The averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures.
Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required, to maintain your cat at a lean and healthy body weight.