Weruva Paw Lickin' Chicken Wet Dog Food
- Brand: Weruva
- Availability: 9
- Ex Tax: R71.33
Spoil your dog with a magnificent meaty meal - introducing the delectable, savoury, tender shredded chicken breast wet dog food from Weruva.
Soaked in gravy, this boneless and skinless wonder is cage-free, gluten-free, grain-free, hormone-free, antibiotics-free, made by hand, rich in protein, low in carbs and are great for fussy eaters too!
So if happy tummies and delighted dogs are what you seek, then go ahead and spoil them with the Paw Lickin’ Chicken and perfectly palatable pouch today.
- Suitable for dogs
- Made from delicious boneless, skinless,and cage-free white chicken breast soaked in gravy
- It’s an all-natural complete and balanced diet
- It’s also rich in high-quality protein and low in carbs
- Grain-free, gluten-free and GMO-free (made without ingredients that were derived from genetically engineered organisms)
- Also carrageenan-free, starch-free and MSG-free (Monosodium glutamate)
- Made in a human-food facility with superior safety standards and quality control
- WERUVA flaunts “human style” pet food made from natural, fit for human consumption ingredients
- The BRC is the strictest human processing standard (one of the world’s leading accredited certification body for brands and consumer protection), guarantees the quality and safety of all Weruva products for your pet
Weruva was founded in 2006, and has stayed a family-owned business for over 10years.
Weruva makes food for your companions in kitchens that also make food for people! The processing standards for both pets and people are certified by the British Retail Consortium (BRC), where each meal must meet the strictest standards, including those of the European Union.
Weruva foods use the same ingredients that actually go into products for people, such as boneless, skinless chicken breast and fish loins hand-flaked off the bone.
Chicken (Boneless, Skinless Breast), Chicken Broth, Sunflower Seed Oil, Potato Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement
Crude Protein (min) 10%
Crude Fat (min) 1.4%
Crude Fiber (max) 0.5%
Moisture (max) 85%
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your dog.
If feeding this exclusively feed 28 g per 450 g of body weight daily.
Your dog should have access to clean, fresh water at all times.
Refrigerate after opening.