HolisticPet Sticky Pawz Dog Shoes
- Brand: Holistic Pet
- Product Code: ZAD0001
- Availability: 27
- Ex Tax: R243.95
SUITABLE FOR DOGS WITH WEAK LIMBS (e.g. ARTHRITIS)
Does your dog battle with weak or shaky legs or simply struggle to walk on those shiny tiles or glossy wooden floors? Try a pair of HolisticPet Sticky Pawz Dog Shoes.
These rubber soled, biodegradable, reusable, light in weight, non-skid dog shoes of splendour help to increase traction and walking satisfaction, making your canine models strut up and down the house with confidence. These dog shoes also help to prevent other injuries such as joint sprains or doing the splits.
In fact - these little dog booties help to build muscles, since your charismatic canines will finally be able to use their legs more effectively.
- Provides traction for dogs with weak limbs (e.g. arthritis, neurological weakness) or for those walking on slippery floors (e.g. tiles, wood, laminate)
- Great product to consider if your dog is prone to post-surgical infection, sand irritation, allergies, pad rashes or to reduce the exposure to pesticides, fire ants, mud/clay or lawn chemicals (etc)
- Biodegradable, reusable, light in weight, non-skid rubber dog socks
- Thin enough for your dog to feel the ground, thus providing a sense of security
- Available in 7 sizes | Sold in sets of 4
*HolisticPet products were designed as a solution for old, handicapped and debilitated pets.
HOW TO MEASURE THOSE PAWSOME PAWS:
For the best fit, it’s best to measure from the bottom of the big heel pad to the tip of the longest toe nail. If the paw is in-between two sizes, naturally select the larger size please
HolisticPet Sticky Pawz Dog Shoes should fit securely around the leg and comfortable around the paw
|Tiny||2.5 cm||Teacup Yorkie|
|XX Small||4 cm||Yorkie, Toy Pom, Min Pin|
|X Small||5 cm||Maltese, Pug, Dachshund|
|Small||6 cm||Beagle, Staffie, Border Collie|
|Medium||8 cm||Boxer, Border Collie|
|Large||10 cm||Rottweiler, Labrador, Golden Retriever|
|X Large||> 10 cm||Great Dane, St Bernard, Boerboel|