SuperWoof Adult Small & Medium Breed Dog Food - Turkey & Rice
- Brand: Ultra Dog
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R514.80
SUITABLE FOR SMALL/MEDIUM BREED DOGS
Welcome this vet-recommended, complete, balanced and South African made dog food into your home to give your small/medium dog the nutrients they need.
This scientifically formulated diet flaunts mouth-watering turkey and rice, is LOVED by dogs around the country, helps maintain a healthy digestive system and lean muscle mass too!
What’s more – no supplementation of their diets is required
- Suitable for SMALL/MEDIUM BREED ADULT DOGS
- Scientifically developed by Ultra Dog’s veterinarian and animal nutritionist
- High-quality cereals (rice) and dietary fibre to help maintain a healthy digestive system
- It’s nutritionally balanced diet (nutrients, vitamins and minerals) to help for a well-balanced diet and healthy life
- High-quality protein blend to assist in maintaining lean muscle mass
- Enriched with fatty acids for energy
- Vitamins A and E to help support their immune systems
- Omega 6 fatty acids to help assist in maintaining a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Calcium and Vitamin D for strong bones and healthy teeth
- Ultra Dog is proudly made in South Africa for charismatic canines to enjoy!
SIZE OF BAG
3kg | 12kg
Cereals (Min 4% Rice), Meat and Animal Derivatives (Min 20% Chicken Meal, Min 6% Fresh Chicken, Min 4% Turkey Meal), Vegetable Protein Extract & Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Palatability Enhancer, Minerals and Vitamins, Mannan Oligosaccharides, Approved Antioxidants.
ULTRA DOG DOES NOT USE ANY ARTIFICIAL COLOURANTS OR FLAVOURINGS IN THEIR FOOD, SO THE COLOUR OF OUR KIBBLE MAY VARY.
These amounts are averages based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures.
Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
Each dog is different and will have different daily nutritional requirements. Adjust feeding amounts to ensure a lean, healthy body condition is maintained.