SuperWoof Small & Medium Breed Puppy Food - Chicken & Rice
- Brand: Ultra Dog
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R144.04
SUITABLE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM BREED PUPPIES
Cater for your small and medium breed puppies with the yummy, vet-recommended and proudly South African Superwoof Small & Medium Breed puppy food.
It helps promote healthy digestion, cater for their rapidly developing bodies, strengthen immune systems, provide healthy skin and coats as well as support their high energy demands.
This scientifically formulated diet is a great choice to assist your tiny tots during their first months of life!
- Suitable for SMALL AND MEDIUM BREED PUPPIES
- Scientifically developed by Ultra Dog’s veterinarian and animal nutritionist
- High-quality cereals (rice) and dietary fibre to help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids to help assist in maintaining a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Calcium and Vitamin D for strong bones and healthy teeth
- Vitamins A and E to help support their immune systems
- High-quality protein blend to assist in maintaining lean muscle mass, and fatty acids for energy
- Ultra Dog is proudly made in South Africa for charismatic canines to enjoy!
SIZE OF BAG
3kg | 8kg
Cereals (Min 4% Rice), Meat and Animal Derivatives (Min 22% Chicken Meal, Min 4% Fresh Chicken), Vegetable Protein Extract and Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Palatability Enhancer, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Fibre Source, Minerals and Vitamins, Colourants, Mannan oligosaccharides, Glucosamine & Chondroitin & Green-lipped Mussel Extract, Approved Antioxidants.
Ultra Dog does not use any artificial colourants or flavourings in our food, so the colour of our kibble may vary.
Recommended number of feedings is as follows:
Feed puppies under 3 months of age 3-4 daily feedings of moistened food.
After 3 months of age gradually reduce moistening and feed 3 times per day.
From 6-18 months provide 2 daily feedings.
Remove food after your puppy has finished eating (after 10-15 minutes for each of the above meals). Reduce the amount of food offered if the puppy becomes overweight.
Each puppy is different and depending on the puppy’s activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
Ultra Dog Superwoof Puppy can also be used during the gestation and lactation period.
These amounts are averages based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your dog at a lean and healthy body weight.