Ultra Dog Joint Health Adult Dog Food
- Brand: Ultra Dog
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R157.78
SUITABLE FOR ALL BREED DOGS
Oil creaky paws, aching joints and troublesome bones with the Ultra Dog Joint Health Adult Dog Food.
It tastes great, dogs love it, vets recommend it and it’s a complete, balanced, glucosamine and chondroitin formulated, proudly South African dog food.
So put the spring back in your adult dogs’ steps and give them the nutrients they need to help maintain a healthy digestive system, lean muscle mass, joint health and to hop, skip, jump and run with glee.
- Suitable for ALL BREED ADULT DOGS with a tendency for joint issues
- Glucosamine, chondroitin and green-lipped mussel extract to help support joint health and mobility
- Added calcium and phosphorous to help promote strong bones and healthy teeth
- Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to help assist in maintaining a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Vitamin and minerals incl. Vitamins A and E to help support their immune systems
- High-quality cereals (rice) and dietary fibre to help maintain a healthy digestive system
- High-quality protein blend to assist in maintaining lean muscle mass
- Made with flavourful ingredients that your dog will love (free from artificial flavours)
- Scientifically developed by Ultra Dog’s veterinarian and animal nutritionist
- Ultra Dog is proudly made in South Africa for charismatic canines to enjoy
SIZE OF BAG
3kg | 12kg
Cereals* (Min 20% Rice), Meat and Animal Derivatives (Min 20% Chicken), Cereal By-products and Vegetable Protein Extract, Fats and Oils, Palatability Enhancer, Vegetable Fibres, Minerals and Vitamins, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Mannan Oligosaccharides, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Green-lipped Mussel Extract and Approved Antioxidants.
(*may contain at least 5% GMO).
ULTRA DOG DOES NOT USE ANY ARTIFICIAL COLOURANTS OR FLAVOURINGS IN THEIR FOOD, SO THE COLOUR OF OUR KIBBLE MAY VARY.
- These amounts are for relatively active dogs, based on normal environmental temperatures.
- However, every dog is unique, so adjust feeding according to your dog’s individual needs to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.