VeggieDent Tartar Control Chews For Dogs
- Brand: Veggiedent
- Availability: 55
- Ex Tax: R95.43
Are you just blown away by your dog’s bad breath? Then freshen it up with the VeggieDent Chews for dogs.
These vegetable-based dental delights are enhanced with FR3SH™ Technology and contain a prebiotic to help tackle oral causes of bad breath and digestive causes of bad breath.
What’s more - these delicious dental sticks are suitable for dogs who are overweight, diabetic, have liver disease or pancreatitis AND won’t lead to impactions, broken teeth, cut gums or constipation either.
- Suitable for DOGS (incl. overweight / diabetic dog OR dogs who have liver disease / pancreatitis)
- Plant-based, no meat ingredients, free of wheat, and easily digestible
- Highly palatable and easy to administer
- Unique Z- shape improves chewing action and makes it easier for dogs to grasp; and helps freshen breath and reduce plaque and tartar as they chew
- Enhanced with FR3SH™ Technology to address oral causes of bad breath, to freshen breath with cooling action and tackle bad breath caused by gastrointestinal problems
- Contains a prebiotic to promote a balanced and healthy gut flora
- THIS PRODUCT IS SAFE as it won’t lead to impactions, broken teeth, cut gums or constipation
- Natural, no artificial ingredients or chemicals, non-GMO corn and moderate in calories
- Can be given daily as a reward
- 15 treats per pack
Give your dog at least 1 chew daily to help reduce plaque.