Acana Heritage Adult Dog Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: R1,260.00
FOR ALL BREED DOGS AND LIFE STAGES
Feed your adult dog this rich in protein, grain-free, gluten-free and premium meat based dog food to help promote lean muscle mass and peak physical conditioning.
In addition to tasting great, this magnificent dog food is made from the freshest ingredients with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and cage-free eggs.
This beneficial bag is a great choice to help keep your dog healthy, happy and strong – Acana guaranteed.
- Suitable for ALL BREED DOGS and ALL LIFE STAGES
- Great choice for multi-dog households
- Loaded with vital nutrients and rich in meat protein to help promote lean muscle mass and peak physical conditioning
- Made from free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and cage-free eggs
- Free of grains and gluten
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years
11.4 KG | 17KG
Fresh chicken meat (11%), chicken meal (10%), turkey meal (10%), red lentils, whole green peas (9%), field beans (8%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (6%), herring meal (5%), chicken fat (5%), green lentils (5%), whole yellow peas (4%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (3%), sun-cured alfalfa (3%), pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (2%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
*Acana is made with fresh, natural ingredients - kibble shape and colour may vary.
NB: We recommend you start feeding on the Less Active feeding amounts and adjust according to body condition of your dog.
- Serve dry or lightly moistened
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- To help maintain freshness - seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- Your dog is unique with feeding requirements that vary with environment, age, and activity.
The table merely provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed in order to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning.
Monitor your dog’s weight and adjust portions as needed. Acana recommends feeding twice daily and always keep fresh, clean water available.
- At 1½ - 3months old feed twice the adult amount
- At 3 - 6months old feed 1½ of the adult amount
- At 6 - 11months old feed 1¼ of the adult amount
Provide fresh water at all times.
- Increase feeding 25% to 50% of the adult amount
- Feed free choice
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.