Terms & Conditions
Oneplan Pet Policy Holder Benefits
Oneplan & ePETstore has entered into a collaboration which will allow qualifying Oneplan policyholders to access additional benefits listed below (“the Benefits”), subject to the terms and conditions contained in this document.
The terms and conditions herewith are complimentary to your Oneplan policy wording and policy schedule and not in substitution thereof. To the extent that any discrepancy is contained in these terms and conditions and your Oneplan policy wording and policy schedule, then the terms contained in your Oneplan policy wording and policy schedule shall prevail.
Please note that by utilizing the Benefits you consent to Oneplan sharing some of your personal information with ePETstore including but not limited to your name, surname, policy number, email address and telephone number.
Oneplan & ePETstore reserve the right to immediately terminate the Benefits at any time for any reason that we deem fit but assure you that we have every intention to maintain the Benefits for as long as possible.
To qualify for the benefits mentioned below, you must:
- be an existing Oneplan client and
- have all of your Premiums paid up to date.
The Benefits shall be reviewed annually and any changes will be communicated to you 30 days prior to the change taking effect.
All Benefits will be valid for a minimum period of three months from successful inception of your Oneplan Pet Policy, irrespective of termination of policy.
Provided that you meet the qualifying criteria set out above, you shall be entitled to the following benefits:
- 20% discount on first purchase of Eukanuba, Iams & Bravecto for all Oneplan Pet Clients
- Get early access to promotions like Black Friday and other ad hoc promotions for all Oneplan Pet Clients
- Hospital Plan policy holders will get a monthly discount of 5% on Eukanuba, Iams & Bravecto Dog & Cat products
- Classic Plan policy holders will get a monthly discount of 10% on Eukanuba, Iams & Bravecto Dog & Cat products
- Super Plan policy holders will get a monthly discount of 10% on Eukanuba, Iams & Bravecto Dog & Cat products plus and additional 5% off the same should they be subscribed to ePETstore’s recurring order programme
Short Expiry Specials
- Discounts may vary from product to product
- These products are non-refundable/returnable unless item is damaged
- A store credit will be loaded on to profile for returned short expiry special products
- No other discount coupons or specials may be unsed in conjunction with this special offer
- Receive reminder emails about your recurring orders
- Choose order intervals from weekly to every 12 weeks and intervals in between
- Make multiple lists to suit different product interval needs
- You can change, delay or cancel your recurring order at any time
- You’re still in control of payment. We won’t charge your credit card automatically
- Your 10% discount off 1st recurring order will roll over to your next scheduled order if you don’t fulfill your 1st scheduled order
- If you don’t add your recurring order to your cart within 3 days of receiving your reminder email, your order will automatically reschedule for the next relevant interval date you have set
How to use an ePETstore Coupon Code
- The user has to be logged into their profile to be able to use the coupon code.
- The coupon code can only be used once per ePETstore account holder, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional coupon code.
- Some of our coupon codes can only be redeemed against basket sizes to the value of certain amount (specified on advertisements or in terms)
- ePETstore coupon codes is valid for 30 days from the date of activation unless stated otherwise on promotional information.
- Returns of products to which the coupon codes were applied will be refunded at the actual rand value paid for the product.
How to use the First Time Purchase R100 Discount Coupon Code
- ePETstore customers don't have the right to promotional vouchers and can't earn them.
- The R100 ePETstore First Time Purchase coupon code (EPET100) is issued once when the subscriber signs up to the ePETstore website or subscribes to the newsletter. It can be applied to an order of R600 or more.
- The user has to be logged into their profile to be able to use the coupon code.
- The R100 First Time Purchase coupon code can only be used once per ePETstore account holder, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional coupon.
- The R100 First Time Purchase coupon code can only be redeemed against basket sizes to the value of R600 or more, where at least R600 is made up of full priced products.
- The coupon is not valid against items on special / sale.
- ePETstore coupon codes is valid for 30 days from the date of activation unless stated otherwise on promotional information.
- Returns of products to which the R100 First Time Purchase coupon was applied will be refunded at the actual rand value paid for the product.
- Signing up to the ePETstore website multiple times, with multiple email addresses, in order to secure additional R100 First Time Purchase voucher is abuse of the benefit and amount to fraud and will be prosecuted.
- Any credit on your profile may not be exchanged for cash
- The credit value does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value
- Credit must be used to purchase products on ePETstore.co.za
- Credit may not be used to purchase gift vouchers
- Credit expires 3 years after date of amount credited to your profile. If your credit has not been used within that period, it will expire
- Credit may not be transferred to another person
- If your order value placed is greater than you credit amount, you may make up the difference by paying using one of our other payment methods
- Credit will not be replaced if used without your permission
ePETstore.co.za ("the site") enables buyers to shop for items including premium pet food, tick & flea control, toys, accessories, cat litter and pet health care products ("the products") online. All visitors to the site ("users" or "you") will be able to see the products on offer, but only those who have registered for an account on ePETstore.co.za ("ePETstore.co.za accountholders” or “you”) are able to buy.
Legally binding contract
All users and account holders, including those that buy from the site("buyers") are bound by these terms and conditions ("Ts&Cs"). By registering, or using the site at all, you recognise that you've read and accepted these terms and conditions.
With whom are you entering into a contract?
The site is owned and run by ePET Pty LTD registration number 2019/059549/07, a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa (hereinafter referred to as “ePETstore”).
Products and availability
Please note that the stock of all items on offer is limited. ePETstore will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that ePETstore is unable to fulfil any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out, ePETstore will let you know and you'll be entitled to a reimbursement for the rand value you have paid for such product. This is described in more detail in ePETstore’s Returns Policy
The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders ("order") for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out.
A purchasing contract ("sale") between you and ePETstore only comes into effect once you have fully completed AND submitted the online order form for one or more products in your basket ("shopping cart") AND your payment has been authorised by ePETstore (or has been received into ePETstore's bank account). The above is dependent on the product being available.
Products on ePETstore cannot be reserved to be bought at a later stage, and placing an item in your basket without completing the order does not amount to a sale or an order. This means that ePETstore may remove any item from your basket before the sale actually takes place in the event of the product going out of stock.
ePETstore cannot be held responsible if an order has become unavailable by the time you try to complete a purchase at a later stage. The invoice for your purchase will be available online in the "My Account" section on the site.
ePETstore reserves the right to refuse processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely, without prior notice given to you. ePETstore will be liable for reimbursing you the Rand value paid only if you have already paid for the cancelled order. You have the right to return item(s) purchased (see ePETstore's Delivery and Returns Policy for more information).
ePETstore reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
ePETstore may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on ePETstore, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. ePETstore does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
ePETstore does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.
What you pay for
The price of each product is given in the product information. In case of a sale or special offer, the discount price is shown. In the case of a sale, two prices are indicated alongside each product, as follows:
The purchase price shown is determined by multiple factors. Please note purchase prices can change during the course of several seasons over which time, the product may be sold.
ePETstore makes every reasonable attempt to display purchase price sand delivery costs accurately. If, however, the product is offered at an erroneous price (or an incorrect delivery cost is displayed), ePETstore will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price/delivery fee. ePETstore will only be liable to return payment already made by you in the case you choose to cancel the sale once you have been made aware of the correct price/delivery fee.
Paying by credit card
We accept payments made by Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, as well as EFT. When placing an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorisation of the payment amount. If authorisation is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorisation is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorised to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on ePETstore
Paying by EFT
Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank and FNB account holders can pay online using internet payment (powered by SID). This safe, simple, speedily assisted electronic funds transfer allows you to make payment directly to ePETstore using your existing Internet banking facility.
How to use internet payment
Don't panic if you've never used internet payment before, it's easy. To start off, you’ll be asked to run the application and directed to your chosen bank's site where you can log in to make payment. ePETstore’s banking details and order number will be shown on the payments page in the correct fields. No hassling with faxing or emailing the proof of payment, less fuss and no admin required. Payment may be made from your current account or from your credit card (if itis set up on internet banking for payments).
- Only Nedbank, ABSA, Standard Bank and FNB account holders can make use of SID
- Internet payment is only available for online transactions
- Internet payment is not available as a payment method through our Customer Care. Please do not provide our staff with your bank account details and PIN number for any reason
- SID automatically stores your order number in the payment field, so you don't have to remember a reference number or worry that it is inserted incorrectly
- Once you have selected Internet payment (facilitated by SID) and clicked 'pay now', you will be guided through the once-off payment process by instructions displayed in a yellow bar at the top of your screen while you navigate through your existing internet banking facility
Bank Transfer Instructions
Our Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment details are as follows:
• Bank Name: FNB (First National Bank)
• Branch: Wierda Valley
• Branch Code: 260950
• Account Name: ePET Pty Ltd
• Account Number: 62805044865
o Please use your order number as a reference on the payment. Don’t know what this is? Phone us on 010 300 7908 to check
We can only process your order once funds have been transferred and reflecting on our bank account. This may take up to 48 hours- depending on who you bank with.
If we haven’t received your proof of payment within 48 hours, your order will automatically be cancelled
If you have any queries, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Care on 010 300 7908 during office hours.
Click and Collect
ePETstore gives the delivery option of Click and Collect. Presently, it only pertains to shoppers in our Gauteng area as there is only one place of collection available and that is ePETstore, Boundary park, Corner Epsom & Malibongwe Rd, Northriding, 2162 .
Should you select this shipping method, you will receive the physical address and GPS coordinates in your order confirmation email. When the parcel is ready for collection, the ePETstore warehouse will email you to confirm the parcel is ready for collection and again you will be supplied with the physical address and GPS coordinates.
All order can be collected from the designed collection point Mondays – Thursday 8am to 5pm and on a Friday from 8am – 4pm.
Should the order with this specific shipping instruction not be collected within 24 hours of the shopper being informed that it is ready for collection, the ePETstore Customer Care Team will contact the shoppers and remind them the parcel is ready. If this attempt does not succeed within a reasonable amount of time, ePETstore will simply reimburse you.
Place of delivery
ePETstore delivers within business hours in the Republic of South Africa. As a buyer, you indicate wherein South Africa you require delivery, as well as contact numbers to be used in connection with delivery. Your parcel will be delivered to the address you specify in the checkout process.
In the case of door to door delivery, if nobody is present at the address at the time of delivery, our courier will on the second attempt of delivery use the mobile phone number you provided in your order and/or leave a note (in the letterbox if a residential address) to indicate that there was an attempted delivery. The courier will try once more, and if at that time there is still no one to sign for the parcel, it will be your responsibility to call the ePETstore call centre (010 300 7908) or send an email to email@example.com to arrange delivery.
If you don't contact the ePETstore call centre within 5 working days of the courier attempting the second delivery, the courier will return the parcel to ePETstore, and we will contact you via email to discuss potential redelivery at your own cost. If this attempt does not succeed within a reasonable amount of time, ePETstore will simply reimburse you.
Delivery time and delays
Unless we inform you otherwise, before you place your order and before the final confirmation, the estimated maximum delivery time for an order in South Africa is 5 working days. Deliveries are made to street addresses, therefore no deliveries to PO Box addresses.
All ePETstore deliveries take place during business hours i.e. there are no deliveries over weekends or on public holidays. Please take this into consideration when selecting your delivery address.
A delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is handed to an individual at your specified delivery address. This also applies when the package has been handed over by the courier, as indicated in the courier’s tracking system. It is your responsibility, as buyer, to ensure that you or the intended receiver of the gift (when applicable) inspect(s) the parcel on arrival and makes known any justifiable complaints within 48 hours. The receiver has the right to refuse the parcel if it appears to have been opened or if it has clearly been damaged. Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of ePETstore by calling our call centre at 010 300 7908 (Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00)
Should your parcel be missing and you cannot track it on the courier website, you need to call the call centre at 010 300 7908 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the parcel is found, it will be sent to the specified delivery address by the usual procedure, as set out in the delivery clause.
If the parcel is declared lost, ePETstore will notify the buyer and reimburse the buyer for the lost parcel (to the amount of the product purchase price and any relevant delivery fee).
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect, incorrect product choice or other reason, you may return it to ePETstore within 30 days of delivery, free of charge if you are based in South Africa, and either receive an ePETstore account credit or a refund, or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation. The Returns Policy has more detail in this regard.
Complete records of each transaction between you and ePETstore are kept on the site for 12 months after a particular purchase or related transaction. During this time, you'll be able to view and print out these records. After the12-month period the responsibility of keeping such record falls onto you.
Discount Vouchers and Coupons
ePETstore may release printed or digital discount vouchers/coupons [hereafter referred to as vouchers] from time to time. Such vouchers may be available through the web site and/or from third-party websites, in magazines and another media.
Vouchers can be used for discounts on the site only as long as the voucher is valid. Given expiry dates cannot be moved.
Promotional vouchers are issued at ePETstore's discretion. Users don't have the right to promotional vouchers and can't earn them. Promotional vouchers are issued with specific terms and conditions that regulate how and when they can be used. In general, unless otherwise specified on the voucher itself: a voucher is only valid for 30 days from date of issue. A voucher can only be used against a purchase on the site when the purchase meets the terms and conditions as specified on the voucher.
A voucher can only be used once and only one voucher can be used per shopping basket. Vouchers are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The discount value of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount in your shopping cart. The remaining balance, if any, must be paid by you.
If you want to return an item bought with the use of a voucher
If you have redeemed a voucher or discount voucher against a purchase, and you’d like to return all items purchased, ePETstore will refund you or credit your account with the rand value of the purchase and re-issue the voucher or discount voucher, with the same associated terms and conditions.
If you have used a voucher or discount voucher against a purchase and then return some of the items purchased, ePETstore will recalculate the total value of your purchase AFTER the returned item(s) has/have been deducted. If the recalculated purchase value no longer meets the terms and conditions associated with the voucher, ePETstore reserves the right to deduct the value of the voucher off the refund for the returns, or, should you have credit in your ePETstore account, to debit the value of the voucher off your account balance.
Promotion vouchers cannot:
- Be used to buy other vouchers
- Be exchanged for cash
- Be transferred to anyone else
- Be used after the expiry date which is 30 days from date of issue
- Be used together with any other promotion, including against sales/ clearance items that have already been discounted or are on special offer
- This offer is valid while stocks last or until date advertised on site.
- ePETstore reserves the right to alter, amend or adjust the promotional guidelines.
- Purchases made prior to the promotional period will not qualify.
- ePETstore cannot be held liable for damaged promotional items after purchase.
- Normal ePETstore Returns Policy applies to any goods purchased on promotion.
Discounted Prices on ePETstore
When ePETStore is running a discount promotion on specific products on the site – the discount price is shown on the category browsing page and the product page, as well as the Regular Retail Price. The discount price will be shown underneath the normal pricing. The normal pricing will be struck out with the discounted price showing below it.
When a discount price is shown on the product page, the discount price is the price you will pay when you add the product to your cart. The discounted price with discounted amount will be shown under View Cart and then again in Checkout as you complete your transaction
Gift Vouchers on ePETstore
ePETstore Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. ePETstore Gift Vouchers cannot be resold to or exchanged with a third party. You cannot use an ePETstore Gift Voucher to purchase another ePETstore Gift Voucher. ePETstore Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed online through www.ePETstore.co.za. ePETstore Gift Vouchers are valid for 3 years from date of issue.
Anyone downloading or trying to download malware or damaging coding on this site, or who tries to gain unauthorised access to any page on this site, will be prosecuted. ePETstore will claim civil damages from such person if ePETstore suffers any damage or loss.
You agree and guarantee that the username and password you use to log in is for your personal use only, and will not be passed on to any third party. You allow ePETstore to take all steps reasonably possible to ensure the integrity and security of the site and in the administrative office.
All credit card transactions on the site are protected by SSL (Secure SocketLayer) encryption and reinforced by various encryption processes with the aimof offering the most effective possible protection of any sensitive information. ePETstore has no access to any confidential information regarding your payment method. Only ePETstore's banking partner will access confidential information (such as your credit card number, expiry date, CVV etc.) from time to time. ePETstore's registration documents and the registered domain name are verified and underwritten by Thawte.
ePETstore is responsible for adhering to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008("CPA") with the sale of any products from the site. Similarly, ePETstore is responsible for adhering to articles 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communication and Transactions Act in terms of payment systems and security.