Acana Free-Run Duck Dog Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R1,042.61
FOR ALL BREED DOGS AND LIFE STAGES (with SENSITIVE STOMACHS or PICKY EATERS)
This premium and delectable Duck Acana Singles dog food is rich in flavour, highly digestible and a great choice for dogs with troublesome tummies, who are fussy eaters or those who just enjoy a 5-star meal.
Made from free-run duck with appetizing pear, squash, pumpkin and loaded with those vital nutrients to help support healthy digestion and help your dog feel great too.
What’s more – this beneficial bag of dry dog food is a stunning choice for multi-dog households.
- Suitable for ALL BREED DOGS and ALL LIFE STAGES
- Stunning choice for multi-dog households
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive stomachs or picky eaters
- Made from free-run duck (a highly digestible and great-tasting protein) in ratios of meat, organs and cartilage bone with added pear, squash and pumpkin to help support healthy digestion
- Loaded with vital nutrients to help dogs of all breeds and life stages feel great
- Highly palatable and made from high-quality ingredients
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee (food to be in original packaging)
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25years
Fresh duck (18%), duck meat meal (17%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, fresh duck giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (7%), duck fat (6%), fresh Bartlett pears (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, dried duck cartilage (2%), lentil fibre, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried duck liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Preserved with mixed tocopherols, a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin – Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil.
NB: We recommend you start feeding on the Less Active feeding amounts and adjust according to body condition of your dog.
- Serve dry or lightly moistened
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- To help maintain freshness - seal the bag tightly and store in a cool, dry place
- At 1½ - 3months old feed twice the adult amount
- At 3 - 6months old feed 1½ of the adult amount
- At 6 - 11months old feed 1¼ of the adult amount
- Increase feeding 25% to 50% of the adult amount
- Feed free choice
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.