Aquadent Anti-Plaque Solution for Dogs and Cats
- Brand: Aquadent
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R295.93
Help ensure for fresh pet breath and delightful kisses with this refreshing and tasty Aquadent Anti-Plaque Solution for dogs and cats.
Made with a sensational combination of 3 natural ingredients to help control bad breath, limit dental plaque build-up and tartar formation, ensure for that fabulous cooling feeling in their mouths after use AND flaunts a natural antioxidant thrown into this dental solution mix too.
What’s more – this pet product is easy to use too – simply add to your pet’s drinking water and voilà!
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Helps improve oral hygiene in pets (and helps freshen their breath too)
- Tastes great
- Made from a combination of 3 natural ingredients:
- Erythritol – a sweetener that has a cooling, freshening effect in the mouth
- Inulin – a natural prebiotic to help control bad breath from digestive origins
- Pomegranate – a natural antioxidant
- Contains Chlorhexidine and Xylitol, known to limit dental plaque build-up, tartar formation and help fight your pet's bad breath
BOTTLE – 250 ml
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shake before use (light sedimentation is normal)
- First pour recommended dose into an empty bowl and then add 250 ml of drinking water for every 2,5 ml of product using the dosing cup.
- Provide additional non-treated water as needed. Discard any treated water not consumed within 24 hours.
- Prepare a fresh solution each day.
Store at room temperature, away from heat and direct sunlight.
Store below 25°C.
Erythritol 2 %, Inulin 0,5 %, Pomegranate 0,035 %
Purified water, Chlorhexidine Gluconate; USP 20%, Xylitol, Glycerine, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Zinc Gluconate, Emilgase
Instructions for use:
- For dogs and cats over 11kg add two teaspoon (10ml) Aquadent to 950ml of water
- For dogs and cats under 11kg add one teaspoon (5ml)l of Aquadent (5ml) to 475ml water
- Replace drinking water every 24 hours, even if not finished, using fresh diluted solution as above.