Effivet Ophthalmic Pet Eye Cleaner
- Brand: Effivet
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R197.28
SUITABLE FOR DOGS, CATS, HORSES, RABBITS AND RODENTS
Manage ocular and periocular conditions, tackle tear stains and effortlessly clean debris out of your pet’s eyes with the safe, non-irritating, pH neutral and must-have Effivet Ophtalmic Cleaner for pets.
It’s dermatologically tested and great for either short-term use, long-term use or both.
- Suitable for dogs, cats, horses, rabbits and rodents
- Great for both short- and long-term use
- Effectively, efficiently and effortlessly cleans debris out of eye
- Great for tear stain removal too
- Super for the management of ocular and periocular conditions
- Non-irritating, pH neutral and safe liquid formula
- Dermatologically tested
- Store at room temperature, at or below 25°C away from direct sunlight and heat.
- DO NOT freeze.
- DO NOT transfer into another container
- Recap after each application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discard after 14 days of first opening.
Each bottle of Effivet Otic Ear Cleaner contains:
0.024% Hypochlorous Acid. EXCIPIENTS: Ionised water, sodium chloride.
- For the removal of debris, rinse by squirting into the eye from a distance of at least 2cm (for use with intact conrea)
- For long term use, place 2 drops in corner of eye 2-3 times daily. BE CAREFUL not to let the nozzle touch the eye surface.
- For removal of tear stains, apply to cotton wool and wipe around the eye area.
DO YOU THE KNOW ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF HYPOCHLOROUS ACID? -
Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) is naturally produced within white blood cells as part of the immune response to infection. HOCl is released during the oxidative burst to destroy pathogens.
It’s highly effective against:
GRAM-POSITIVE & GRAM-NEGATIVE BACTERIA (incl.spores)
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)²
Equine herpesvirus type 1
Rhinovirus type 37
Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Ringworm)**
*Time to kill in minutes at minimum bactericidal concentrations at room temperature.
**Information on file.
Table only lists some organisms of veterinary importance.