Effivet Pet Skin & Wound Cleaner Spray
- Brand: Effivet
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R263.55
SUITABLE FOR DOGS, CATS, HORSES, RABBITS, RODENTS AND BIRDS
Effectively, efficiently and effortlessly clean pet skin and wounds without harming healthy tissue with the incredible and must-have Effivet Skin & Wound Cleaner Spray for pets.
It’s stupendous to clean, soothe, protect and prevent infections caused by hot spots, insect bites, wounds or cuts AND is dermatologically tested, non-irritating and kills 99.0% of germs too!
- Suitable for dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds
- Effectively, efficiently and effortlessly cleans skin and wounds
- Soothes, protects and prevents infections caused by bacteria and viruses from insect bites, hot spots, wounds and cuts
- Non-irritating formula, that doesn’t sting or irritate wounds thanks to its non-toxic, pH neutral, alcohol-free, steroid-free and antibiotics-free composition
- Ready to use
- Dermatologically tested
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Helps provide relief from scratching and hot spots, as well as to clean the ear and eyelid areas
- Store at room temperature, at or below 25°C away from direct sunlight and heat.
- DO NOT freeze.
- DO NOT transfer into another container
- Recap after each application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Each bottle of Effivet Skin & Wound Cleaner contains:
0.034% Hypochlorous Acid. EXCIPIENTS: Ionised water, sodium chloride, sodium magnesium fluorosilicate gel and monosodium phosphate.
- Remove excess hair from wound area.
- Spray liberally on the wound.
- Allow Effivet to saturate the area.
- If a dressing is required, apply Effivet liberally to the dressing. No rinsing is required.
- The skin may "pinken" after application due to increased blood flow to the wound site, which will speed up healing.
DO YOU THE KNOW ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF HYPOCHLOROUS ACID? -
Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) is naturally produced within white blood cells as part of the immune response to infection. HOCl is released during the oxidative burst to destroy pathogens.
It’s highly effective against:
GRAM-POSITIVE & GRAM-NEGATIVE BACTERIA (incl.spores)
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)²
Equine herpesvirus type 1
Rhinovirus type 37
Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Ringworm)**
*Time to kill in minutes at minimum bactericidal concentrations at room temperature.
**Information on file.
Table only lists some organisms of veterinary importance.