Epi-Otic Ear Cleaning Solution for Dogs and Cats
- Brand: Epi-Otic
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R330.42
Bottle contains 125ml
Epi-otic is an ear cleaner for dogs and cats that can be use for routine ear cleaning & hygiene. Should your pet be diagnosed with an ear infection (Otitis), Epi-otic is a great cleanser to prepare & clean the ear canal for veterinary prescribed treatment needed.
It works really well to remove dead tissue, excess wax and dirt from your pet’s ears leaving them nice and clean and odour free. Epi-Otic is safe to use twice or three times a week in both dogs and cats.
- For routine ear cleaning & hygiene
- Removes excess wax, dirt & dead tissue
- Controls bad smells from the ears
- Pre-treatment to clean & prepare ears for treatments in cases of ear infections
Does your pet swim often? If a small amount of water stays in the ear it can predispose them to developing an ear infection. After swimming, dry your dog’s ears well with a towel or even gently blow dry them on a cool setting. Then, use an ear wash regularly, once or twice a week, to keep the ears clean.
Directions for use
- Shake well before use
- Turn the white nozzle to open the bottle
- Insert the spout into the ear and liberally squirt Epi-otic into the ear
- Gently massagethe base of the ear
- Soak a cotton wool ball with Epi-otic
- Wipe the interior of the ear flap and accessible parts of the inside of the ear with the soaked cotton wool until the ear is clean
- Repeat process in the other ear
- Avoid contact with the eyes
Lactic Acid 2.5% m/v, Salicylic Acid 0.1% m/v in a propylene glycol-based solvent.