SmartCat Lightweight Clumping Clay Cat Litter
- Brand: SmartCat
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R182.60
If your cat prefers to do their thang in nature, but is a tad lazy to go outside – then uncomplicate life and bring nature indoors with the SmartCat Lightweight Clumping Clay covered cat litter.
And speaking of an uncomplicated life, this quick clumping cat litter helps keep odours away and makes scooping and cleaning an absolute BREEZE.
What’s more – this kitty litter contains zero, zilch and nada perfumes that could irritate your cat’s senses and is 50% lighter than traditional clay litters too.
So keep those litter boxes fresh with this beyond awesome litter.
- Lightweight clumping clay litter that is ½ the weight of traditional clay litter, making it easy to carry, easy to scoop and easy to clean
- Boasts a plant-based core with a coating clay, that creates a rock hard clump (whilst remaining light in weight) - making scooping the easiest chore ever
- Fast and quick clumping, so fast that odours don’t even have a chance to be released into the air
- Provides excellent odour control too
- Also 99% dust free - thus providing a healthier and cleaner litter box environment for all members in your home
- Contains no irritating fragrances or perfumes
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Pour your SmartCat litter into a clean litter box.
- The depth of the litter should be 7 - 10 cm.
- Scoop the litter EVERY day.
- Add fresh litter to your box about every 3 days to your 7 - 10 cm level.
- Change the litter completely as needed.
LITTER BOX TIPS
- At transition, use 50/50 mix of your new litter with your existing litter for 1week.
- After that, use new litter exclusively.
- Place litter boxes in a quiet area with easy access.
- Use 1 litter box per cats, plus 1 additional box.
- Locate boxes where cats will not have to travel far, with at least 1 box on each floor.
Pregnant women should NOT clean litter boxes. Toxoplasma gondii is a parasite found in numerous foods, such as raw meat and it may be present in dirty cat litter. Discuss with your doctor for more information.
Betsy Lipscomb, a cat behaviourist and founder of Cats International, along with her husband John, began creating products to help enhance cats’ mental and physical health. Today, all their products are designed, tested and approved by behaviour experts.
Their journey began when Betsy started gathering wooden fence posts from her farm in Wisconsin. She wrapped them in sisal rope and mounted them on a sturdy wooden bases. Her sole purpose of making these posts was to send them to pet-parents who needed help with scratching behaviours. And soon Betsy started creating other products that benefit our fabulous felines.