Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
- Brand: SureFlap
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R1,725.00
Eliminate havoc, anxiety and stress, along with unwanted neighbourhood felines entering your home, eating your cat’s food and perhaps stealing your cold hard cash, with the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap.
Simply register your cat’s identification microchip onto your SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap to get started. As your registered cat approaches the door, it will automatically unlock, and lock once they’re on the other side. It’s like their very own house key!
Not only do the scanners keep unwanted pets on the side of the door you want them, but also fitted with manual locks, the Microchip Cat Door is especially great to keep your cat safe during fireworks and thunderstorms, by preventing the cat flap to open throughout any festive evening
Boasting glorious global user reviews and a 3 year warranty, this cat flap will most definitely add instant intrigue to your door, house and cat’s life.
Works with most common chips. For peace of mind, check your pet’s chip is compatible in the chip checker on the Sureflap website. Scroll down to find the checker.
For adivice on the phone, call 0800 992790 – their team is standing by to help you
- Provides your cat with controllable access to the outdoors
- Prevents animal intruders entering your home, and causing havoc, anxiety and stress
- Manual lock stops your cat from entering or leaving the house, or to enter, but not to leave (e.g. preventing your cat from going outside in the event of fireworks
- Compatible with most common identification microchips / RFID collar tag (not included in purchase)
- Simple one button programming - up to 32 cats (remembers all registered cats, even when batteries are removed
- Battery light that flashes to indicate batteries need changing
- No power plug required
- Cat Flap uses 4 x AA batteries (not included) that lasts up to 12 months
- Installs into doors, glass and walls (additional accessories needed for glass & wall installation)
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- 3 year warranty
Other parts you may need
- You will need a Mounting Adaptor for glass and wall installations
- For Wall installations you might need Wall Adaptors – please request these with us
- You may need a Mounting Adaptor for installation in metal doors depending on the type of door – speak to us for more info
- No need for a Mounting adaptor for installation in wood doors
The cat flap suitable for most cats up to 6Kg (large cats would prefer the pet door.) To be 100% certain we recommend cutting a hole in the side of a large cardboard box the size of the flap opening. Then get your cat to go in and out of the box. If she gets through without dragging the box around then you can be sure that this cat flap is the right size.
Tunnel Depth 70mm
Flap Opening Dimensions 142mm (W) x 120mm (H)
Exterior Frame Dimensions 210mm (W) x 210mm (H)
Door Mounting Dimensions 165mm (W) x 171mm (H)
Installing your Cat Flap in Glass
Installing your Cat Flap in a Door