Karoo Senior or Overweight All Breed Dog Food
- Brand: Montego
- Availability: 11
- Ex Tax: R78.27
FOR ALL BREED SENIOR OR OVERWEIGHT DOGS
Golden oldies and chubby bunnies can greatly benefit from eating Montego’s Karoo Senior All Breed dog food.
It tastes great, is healthy, vet-recommended, easily digestible and boasts two meat proteins and a single grain recipe (lamb, chicken & rice) too.
This fabulous feast contains no corn, soya, gluten and artificial flavours; and is jam-packed with vital nutrients to support for ageing or overworked joints and cartilage, aid slowing metabolisms, improve cognitive ability and maintain health, longevity and quality of life.
- Boasts a single grain recipe with real chicken, lamb & rice for easy digestion
- Its premium, limited ingredient recipe provides your dogs with the nutrition they need to help maintain health, longevity and quality of life
- Suitable for ALL BREED SENIOR or OVERWEIGHT DOGS
- It contains NO corn, gluten, soya or artificial colours and flavours
- Beneficial ingredients in a nutshell:
- RICE – single grain, high-quality, highly digestible carbohydrate provides energy all day long
- CHICKEN – a natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin that helps maintain joint strength and mobility, reducing deterioration while providing energy
- LAMB – adds delicious flavour and texture, while providing essential amino acids, crucial to maintaining and supporting the strength and health of ageing muscles
- OMEGA-6 – from chicken fat help nourish your dog’s ageing skin, while encapsulated fatty acids are essential for reducing stool odour
- PREBIOTICS – a fibre-rich source of fructo-oligosaccharides stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system while improving stool quality
- DHA – supports healthy ageing by improving cognitive ability, promoting mental alertness and sharpness in mature dogs (5 years and older)
- OMEGA-3 – from Fish Oils are essential to the maintenance of brain function and clear vision, as well as immune system health, joint health and the shine and condition of the skin and coat
- L-CARNITINE – aids in the conversion of fat into energy and lean muscle mass, optimising and maintaining a healthy metabolism in senior or overweight dogs
1.75KG | 8KG | 20KG
Rice, chicken meal, lamb meal, chicken fat, beet pulp, brewer’s yeast, whole egg powder, inulin, hydrolysed chicken, fish oil, potassium chloride, salt, essential minerals & vitamins, dried algae - Schizochytrium sp., sodium bisulphate, encapsulated fatty acids, L-Carnitine.
Nutritional: Vitamin A 12 500 IU, Vitamin D3 1 250 IU, Vitamin E 100 IU, Vitamin C 50 IU, potassium chloride 6.5 g, zinc hydroxychloride 110 mg, ferrous sulphate 50 mg, copper sulphate 4 mg, potassium iodide 1 mg; sodium selenite 0.2 mg and L-carnitine 250 mg; Preservatives: Approved antioxidants; Sensory: Palatability meat-based enhancers.
- When switching your senior dog to Karoo Senior, please do so gradually. Simply decrease your existing brand and increase the amount of Karoo Senior. Keep in mind that the larger the breed, the earlier you should switch to a senior diet.
ENSURE THAT FRESH WATER IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DOG/S.