Tap Water Chlorine Remover Aquasure Pond Treatment
- Brand: NT Labs
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R291.30
NEUTRALISES HARMFUL SUBSTANCE IN TAP WATER FOR POND USE
Use Pond Aquasure from NT Labs when transporting fish, topping-up your pond with tap water OR filling your pond for the first time also using tap water.
BECAUSE tap water can contain harmful substances to pond life. True story. Therefore this phenomenal product safely neutralises the chlorine, chloramine, other halogens and heavy metals toxic to fish.
It also helps to reduce shock during transportation. So I mean, let’s get real – what do you have to lose?
- Ideal when transporting fish, topping-up you pond with tap water or filling your pond for the first time using tap water too
- Helps safely neutralises the chlorine, chloramine, other halogens and heavy metals toxic to fish
- Helps reduce shock during transportation
- This product CANNOT be overdosed.
Remember – domestic tap water can contain various harmful substances that pose a threat to pond life – the most dangerous being chlorine and chloramine.
250ML treats 4550 litres (4000 gal)
- Shake the bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, and then pour evenly around the pond before topping up/filling with tap water.
- If refilling using a hosepipe, use enough of this product to effectively treat the entire volume of the pond or alternatively use AQUESURE on smaller volumes of water prior to adding to your pond.