TriWorm Dewormer for Cats
- Brand: TriWorm
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: R38.43
SUITABLE FOR CATS UP TO 8KG
Rid your fabulous feline of Hookworms, Tapeworms and Roundworms with the effective TriWorm Dewormer for cats.
These deworming tablets are safe and easy to use - simply give it to them directly or mixed with a small amount of food during mealtime to eliminate the nasties in your kittens, adult cats and seniors.
Deworming at intervals of 3 - 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations, and don’t forget their flea treatments, as fleas love to bring Tapeworms to the party too.
- Suitable for CATS (up to 8kg)
- For the treatment of Hookworms, Tapeworms and Roundworms
- Easy to use - can be given directly or be mixed with a small amount of food
- Safe - can be given to kittens, adults and senior cats
- 2 tablets per pack
*dose according to body mass i.e. 1 tablet/4kg.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Can be administered directly / mixed with a small amount of food / crushed and mixed with feed
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 - 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations
- Consult your veterinarian before treating ill or convalescing cats
- Can be given safely to all cats including old cats and young kittens
Store at or below 25°C.
Do not use this veterinary medicinal product after the expiry date.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
Roundworms (Ascarids): Toxocara cati (syn. Mystax)
Hookworms: Ancylostoma tubaeforme, Ancylostoma braziliense
Tapeworms: Echinococcus granulosus, Echinococcus multiocularis, Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp., Joyeuxiella spp.
Each tablet contains:
Praziquantel ………………… 20 mg
Pyrantel pamoate ………… 230 mg