Bravecto Spot On Tick & Flea for Dogs
- Brand: Bravecto
- Availability: 76
- Ex Tax: R273.45
Bravecto Spot On for Dogs can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age, weighing at least 2 kg
Parasites are just what horror-stories are made of, so prevent these beasts from entering your home with convenient and fast-acting Bravecto’s Spot On Treatment for dogs.
It helps to treat and control existing, along with sustained control of new tick and flea infestations, boasts up to 4 months protection against ticks, up to a whopping 6 months protection against fleas, helps prevent flea allergy dermatitis and to protects against ear mites too.
With a super easy to use pipette, there’s no reason not buy and wave those nasty creatures bon voyage.
NOTE – cap on pipette doesn’t come off, simply twist to break the seal and apply
- One easy way to manage tick, flea and mite infestations
- Fast-acting protection and convenience
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations
- Part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (life’s too short for non-stop scratching)
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas (those rebels be gone)
- Provides 4 month protection against ticks
- Provides 6 months protection against fleas
- The TWIST´N´USE tube makes it quick and easy to apply
- Bravecto can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age, weighing at least 2 kg
- Dogs can be washed/shampooed 3 days after treatment without affecting efficacy
Bravecto spot-on can be administered all year round - for total control administer tick and flea treatment every 4 months and don’t stop during winter.
Store at or below 30°C, in a cool, dry place
HOW TO USE SPOT ON
- Remove Bravecto from its child-safe packaging.
- Hold the tube straight up and give the cap ONE twist to break the seal (DO NOT attempt to remove the cap, because it won’t come off).
- Ensure your dog’s back is horizontal, part the hair and apple directly onto the skin
- For very small and small dogs, apply in two spots. For medium sized dogs apply in three spots. For large sized dogs apply in four spots along the back.
- For ANIMAL treatment ONLY.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, UNINFORMED PERSONS AND ANIMALS.
- Avoid contact with the eyes of the animal.
- DO NOT use directly on skin lesions.
- DO NOT have contact with the animal / allow children to have contact with the animal until the application site is DRY.
- The product is highly flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition.
- Read additional safety instructions in packaging.
Each 1 mℓ of Bravecto® Spot-On contains 280 mg fluralaner. Each pipette delivers:
MINIATURE DOGS: 112,5 mg fluralaner
SMALL DOGS: 250 mg fluralaner
MEDIUM DOGS: 500 mg fluralaner
LARGE DOGS: 1 000 mg fluralaner
EXTRA LARGE DOGS: 1 400 mg fluralaner
|WEIGHT OF DOG (kg)||PIPETTE SIZE TO BE USED||VOLUME (ml)||FLURALANER (mg)|
|2 - 4.5||MINIATURE dogs||0.4||112.5|
|> 4.5 - 10||SMALL dog||0.89||250|
|> 10 - 20||MEDIUM dogs||1.79||500|
|> 20 - 40||LARGE dogs||3.57||1000|
|> 40 - 56||EXTRA-LARGE dogs||5.0||1400|