Catit Flower Drinking Fountain - 3L
- Brand: Catit
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R1,487.70
This gorgeous Catit Drinking Fountain for cats will look great in any home. The sound and movement of running water encourages cats to drink, keeping them hydrated and reducing the risk of kidney problems and urinary tract infections.
With 3 water flow settings – gentle, bubbling and calm streams – the Catit Flower Fountain will appeal to the pickiest of drinkers, and it’s suitable for small dogs too.
- Constant stream of fresh water
- Stays cleaner for longer, softens water and collects hair and debris in the filter
- Reduces risk of urinary tract infections by encouraging even the pickiest of cats to drink with 3 water flow settings
- Whisker-friendly design at a comfortable height for drinking
- 3L reservoir takes up little floor or counter space (18 cm in diameter)
- Easy to disassemble and hand wash
- Super-quiet, low powered and long lasting electric pump
- For indoor use only
- 2 year limited warranty
Cats with urinary tract problems must be encouraged to drink as much water as possible. as many cats just love drinking from flowing water a fountain is a great way of doing this. Their urine needs to stay more dilute and they need to urinate more often so interesting features and running water helps with this.
Caring for your Flower Fountain
- Wash unit with non-abrasive cleaner once a week and replace the water
- Rinse the filter with water only on a weekly basis
- Replace filter at least every 3-4 weeks. May need more regular replacement for multi-cat households or if you notice debris collecting in filter
- If the pump looks dirty, open it, remove the impeller cap and impeller and clean it, gently, with a cotton swab