Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy Food
- Brand: Eukanuba
- Availability: 9
- Ex Tax: R107.21
Recommended for SMALL BREED PUPPIES < 10kg (adult weight) between 1 - 12 months
Also recommended during PREGNANCY / LACTATION (soak product for weaning)
Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy is filled with vital nutrients to give your tiny tot a head start in life. Filled with fundamental nutrients to assist in healthy growth, excellent joint, bone, brain and vision development, digestive health, glorious skin and a radiant coat - these spectacular small kibbles are made with animal protein (chicken) to support powerful and lean muscles, tastes great (even better than before thanks to Eukanuba’s brand new recipe) and makes chewing a whole lot easier too.
Hold onto your seats, it gets even better! Eukanuba puppy diets also boast optimal DHA levels to promote intelligent, trainable puppies AND treats you with smaller stools to pick up - making your life just a dash easier.
So indulge your petite puppy with this top-notch choice and let them look good, feel great and be the best puppy they can be (table manners not included though).
- For SMALL BREED puppies (1 - 12 months) weighing < 10kg (adult weight)
- Also recommended during PREGNANCY / LACTATION (soak product for weaning)
- Made with animal protein (chicken) to support powerful and lean muscles
- Small, delicious kibbles for easy chewing
- Natural Fibres and Prebiotics provide gentle digestion
- Immunity support due to guaranteed antioxidant levels
- Calcium to support optimal joint and bone development
- Omega fatty acids support a healthy skin and radiant coat
- Optimal DHA levels to promote intelligent and trainable puppies with healthy brain and vision development
- Eukanuba now tastes even better with its brand new great-tasting recipe
- 110% money back guarantee - Eukanuba is THAT confident
1kg | 3kg | 7.5kg | 15kg
SMALL BREED EXAMPLES
Basenji, Boston Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Chihuahua, Chinese Crested, Dachshund (Miniature), Fox Terrier, French Bulldog, Italian Greyhound, Jack Russell Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Maltese Poodle, Norfolk/Norwich Terrier, Papillon, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Poodle (Toy), Pug, Schnauzer (Miniature), Shih Tzu, West Highland White Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||3.32%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1.31%|
|EPA + DHA||0.57%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Vitamin E (α-tocopherol)||280mg/kg|
Dehydrated poultry protein (40%), maize, wheat, animal fats, rice, beet pulp, fish oil, egg powder, minerals, soya oil, yeast and parts thereof, hydrolysed animal proteins, fructo-oligo-saccharides.
|WEIGHT (ADULT WEIGHT)||2 MONTHS||3 MONTHS||4 – 5 MONTHS||6 MONTHS||7 MONTHS||8 MONTHS||9 – 12 MONTHS|
|2 kg||47 g||53 g||54 g||46 g||39 g||38 g||38 g|
|4 kg||76 g||86 g||89 g||81 g||73 g||65 g||63 g|
|6 kg||100 g||115 g||121 g||121 g||109 g||98 g||86 g|
|8 kg||120 g||141 g||150 g||151 g||136 g||122 g||108 g|
|10 kg||142 g||166 g||177 g||179 g||162 g||145 g||128 g|