Eukanuba Adult Small Breed Dog Food
- Brand: Eukanuba
- Availability: 12
- Ex Tax: R105.18
Recommended for SMALL BREED ADULT DOGS < 10kg from 1+ years
Spoil your petite pooch with premium, great tasting (even better than before thanks to Eukanuba’s brand new recipe) and small kibbles for easy chewing, healthy joints, strong bones, powerful and lean muscles, glowing skin, a glorious coat and smooth digestion. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed Dog Food is filled with the vital nutrients they need and made from delicious animal protein (chicken) that leaves smaller stools on your lawn - thanks Eukanuba!
Eukanuba diets also boast 3D DentaDefense technology that cleans their teeth with every bite and reduces tartar build up. All small breed dog parents know - those tiny teeth are fragile and need some extra love.
So indulge your pocket-sized dog with this top-notch choice and let them look good, feel great and be the best dog they can be (table manners not included though).
- Suitable for SMALL BREED adult dogs (1+ years) weighing < 10kg
- Delicious animal protein (chicken) for strong, lean muscles (no vegetable protein in this Eukanuba diet) and smaller stools for you to pick up - Eukanuba for the win!
- Guaranteed antioxidant levels for immune system support
- Small, great tasting kibbles for easy chewing
- 3D DentaDefence reduces tartar build-up for clean teeth & healthy gums
- Natural Fibres and Prebiotics provide digestive health
- Omega fatty acids and calcium support healthy joints, bones, skin & coat
- Eukanuba now tastes even better with its brand new great-tasting recipe
- 110% money back guarantee - Eukanuba is THAT confident
1kg | 3kg | 9kg | 15kg
SMALL BREED EXAMPLES
Basenji, Boston Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Chihuahua, Chinese Crested, Dachshund (Miniature), Fox Terrier, French Bulldog, Italian Greyhound, Jack Russell Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Maltese Poodle, Norfolk/Norwich Terrier, Papillon, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Poodle (Toy), Pug, Schnauzer (Miniature), Shih Tzu, West Highland White Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.45%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.48%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Vitamin E (α-tocoperhol)||150mg/kg|
Dehydrated poultry protein (33%), wheat, maize, animal fats, maize flour, rice, beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides.
These guidelines are a starting point, and your pet may need more or less food depending on age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition you may need to adjust food intake.