Iams Adult Chicken Cat Food
- Brand: Iams
- Availability: 14
- Ex Tax: R111.95
For ADULT CATS from 1+ years
Iams Healthy Adult Original with Chicken cat food now boasts an upgraded recipe, that tastes even better than before!
It’s a stunning choice for cats of all breeds and sizes, is a complete and balanced diet and still contains high quality animal protein that Iams is so famous for.
This bag of dry cat food is also jam-packed with vital nutrients to help build strong muscles, support healthy digestion, provide a healthy urinary tract, promote glorious skin and a super shiny coat.
AND what’s more – with an added crunch in every bite, these kibbles also help to prevent tartar build-up, keeping those fabulous feline teeth in great shape too!
- For ALL BREED adult cats 1+ years
- Iams boasts a brand new and upgraded recipe that tastes even better than before!
- High quality animal protein (chicken and turkey) to help build strong, yet lean muscles
- Specially formulated to help maintain urinary tract health
- A blend of prebiotics and beet pulp helps support healthy digestion
- Crunchy kibbles help prevent tartar build up that can lead to bad breath
- Best levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 to help promote a glorious skin and sensational coat
- Bag sizes 1kg and 3kg come with resealable packaging
- 110% money back guarantee
Note: Values on the bag indicate minimum/maximum standards. Actual values are below:
|Nutrient / Ingredient|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.7%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.4%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Nutrient / Ingredient|
|Vitamin E (α-tocopherol)||340IU/kg|
Chicken, wheat, corn, chicken fat, natural flavours, corn gluten, turkey, beet pulp, salt, whole egg, brewer’s yeast, minerals, vitamins, fish oil, methionine, calcium sulphate dihydrate, taurine, fructo-oligo-saccharides, antioxidants.
|WEIGHT OF CAT (KG)||FEEDING (GRAMS/DAY)|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more or less food depending upon age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. When introducing Iams cat food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days. These feeding guide amounts represent the total recommended quantity of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.