TriWorm Dewormer for Dogs
- Brand: TriWorm
- Availability: 82
- Ex Tax: R38.43
Rid your devoted dog of Hookworms, Whipworms, Roundworms and Tapeworms with TriWorm dewormer for dogs.
This potent and effective oral deworming remedy is suitable for puppies, dog-mommies, older dogs and adult dogs, helps prevent gastrointestinal worm infections, is easy to use and a must have too.
- Suitable for DOGS (just check the correct choice of box below)
- Safe - can be given to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant dog mommies too
- Potent and effective oral dewormer for the treatment of Hookworms, Whipworms, Roundworms and Tapeworms
- Helps prevent gastrointestinal worm infections
- Easy to administer oral tablets
NOTE - regular deworming prevents recurring worm infections.
SMALL (blue box) – small dogs up to 10kgs – 1 tablet per box
MEDIUM (orange box) – medium dogs 10 - 20kgs – 2 tablets per box
LARGE (green box) – large dogs 20 - 40kgs – 4 tablets
DO NOT use simultaneously with Piperazine compounds
*dose according to body mass i.e. 1 tablet/10 kg
*puppies should be dewormed every 2weeks, from the age of 2 - 12weeks, at regular intervals of 3 - 6months.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Can be administered directly / mixed and/or crushed with a small amount of food
- Feeding or fasting before treatment is not necessary
- Regular deworming at intervals of 3 or 6 months is advised in order to control worm infestations
- Puppies should be dewormed from the age of 2 - 12 weeks at 2 week intervals, and at regular intervals thereafter
- Pregnant dog mommies should be dewormed prior to mating and 10 days before whelping
- Can be given safely to all dogs including young puppies, old dogs, working dogs and pregnant dog mommies too
Store at or below 25°C.
Do not use this veterinary medicinal product after the expiry date.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
Each tablet contains:
Praziquantel ………………… 50 mg
Pyrantel Pamoate ………………… 144 mg
Febantel ………………… 150 mg