Diomec Plus Paste for Diarrhoea in Dogs & Cats
- Brand: Diomec Plus
- Product Code: ZCV0025
- Availability: 6
- Ex Tax: R173.83
30 ml Tube
Diomec Plus is a paste used to treat acute and chronic diarrhoea in dogs and cats. Tasteless, so your fussy pet won’t even notice it, simply add it to food at mealtime or squirt directly into the mouth.
Contains Diosmectite, a natural clay, which binds the stool to normalise the consistency and helps heal the intestinal lining by forming a protective lining in the gut. Prebiotics help normalise the balance of good and bad bacteria, while the dextrose and electrolytes replace what has been lost.
This combination helps give the body a boost while drawing out the toxins in the gut.
- Diosmectite clay binds the stool and draws out toxins while forming a protective layer on the gut wall
- Electrolytes, dextrose and prebiotics normalise the bacteria in the gut and boost the system
- Glutamine nourishes the cells in the intestines promoting healing
- Tasteless paste that can be added to your pet’s food or dosed without hassle
- Easy to use dial-a-dose syringe
- Can be used in the treatment of any tummy upsets no matter the cause, including bacteria, virus, stress or just plain eating too much rubbish around the garden
- 15 ml or 60 ml tubes available to order on request
If your pet is experiencing any gastrointestinal signs then it is always best to go to your vet for a consultation before using any product. Once your vet has prescribed medication and started treatment, feed your pet a specific intestinal diet to get your pooch or kitty pooping normally in no time.
Dosage and directions for use
Administer twice a day directly into your animal’s mouth until the stool normalises, or as directed by the prescribing vet.
Dose according to the animal’s weight by turning the ring on the plunger to the desired weight and then squirting it into your pet’s mouth or over food. Use the following as a guideline:
|< 5 kg||2 ml|
|5 – 15 kg||3 ml|
|15 – 30 kg||5 ml|
|> 30 kg||7 ml|
Clean the nozzle of the syringe after use.
Do not use for longer than 3 – 4 days unless directed to by your vet
Each ml contains: Diosmectite 400 mg, Mannan Oligosaccharides (MOS) 200 mg, Dextrose 250 mg
Also contains L-glutamine and electrolytes (potassium, sodium and magnesium chloride)