Revolution for Dogs Mixed Parasite Spot On (3 Pack)
- Brand: Revolution
- Availability: 9
- Ex Tax: R240.95
Box Contains 3 pipettes
Easy to apply, quick to dry, REVOLUTION for dogs is a monthly spot on treatment that protects dogs against a variety of common internal and external parasites from the age of 6 weeks weighing over 2.5 kg.
- Kills adult fleas
- Kills ticks
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats intestinal roundworm
- Treats lice infestations
- Treats and control sarcoptic mange
REVOLUTION is quick-drying, non-greasy and waterproof, with no unpleasant odour, so you can cuddle and play with your pet as soon as the product dries. Bathing your pet 2 hours after application does not reduce the effectiveness of REVOLUTION.
Revolution offers litter protection in puppies against flea and roundworm infestations after birth. It may also aid in the control of existing environmental flea infestations in areas to which the animal has access.
Choose the right Revolution product for your dog
Toy for dogs weighing 2.6 - 5kg
Small for dogs weighing 5.1 - 10kg
Medium for dogs weighing 10.1 – 20kg
Large for dogs weighing 20.1 – 40kg
Directions for use
- Hold tube upright and press the cap down until you hear the click of the cap puncturing the applicator seal. Remove cap and check to make sure tip of tube is open.
- Part the fur at base of your dog’s neck and place the tube on visible skin area. Squeeze tube three or four times in one spot until empty.
- While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift up to remove. Ensure tube is empty.
- Repeat the previous three steps in 30 days.
60 mg/ml Selamectin
- Do not use Revolution on sick, weak, or underweight dogs.
- Side effects may include digestive upset and temporary hair loss at application site with possible inflammation.
- In people, Revolution may be irritating to skin and eyes. Wash hands after use.
- This remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and contact the registration holder.
- Caution: Store at or below 30⁰C (Room Temperature) in the original carton