Revolution for Puppies and Kittens Mixed Parasite Spot On
- Brand: Revolution
- Availability: 14
- Ex Tax: R243.74
Box Contains 3 pipettes
Easy to apply and quick to dry, REVOLUTION for puppies and kittens is a monthly, spot on treatment that protects them against a variety of common internal and external parasites from the age of 8 weeks. Suitable for puppies and kittens weighing up to 2.5 kg.
- Kills adult fleas
- Kills ticks
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents and controls flea infestations
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats intestinal roundworm
- Treats lice infestations
- Treats hookworm in kittens
- Treats sarcoptic mange in puppies
REVOLUTION is quick-drying, non-greasy and waterproof, with no unpleasant odour, so you can cuddle and play with your pet as soon as the product dries.Bathing your pet 2 hours after application does not reduce the effectiveness of REVOLUTION.
Revolution offers litter protection in kittens and puppies against flea and worm infestations afterbirth. It may also aid in the control of existing environmental flea infestations in areas to which the animal has access.
Directions for use
- Hold tube upright and press the cap down until you hear the click of the cap puncturing the applicator seal. Remove cap and check to make sure tip of tube is open.
- Part the fur at base of your puppy or kitten’s neck and place the tube on visible skin area. Squeeze tube three or four times in one spot until empty.
- While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift up to remove. Ensure tube is empty.
- Repeat the previous three steps in 30 days.
60 mg/ml Selamectin
- Do not use Revolution on sick, weak, or underweight puppies or kittens.
- Side effects may include digestive upset and temporary hair loss at application site with possible inflammation.
- In people, Revolution may be irritating to skin and eyes. Wash hands after use.
- This remedy has been extensively tested under a large variety conditions, failure thereof may ensue as a result of a wide range of reasons. If this is suspected, seek veterinary advice and contact the registration holder.
- Caution: Store at or below 30⁰C (Room Temperature) in the original carton