Royal Canin Kitten Food
- Brand: Royal Canin
- Product Code: ZRC0233
- Availability: 16
- Ex Tax: R53.55
Recommended for KITTENS < 12 months
Royal Canin Kitten Food now flaunts an improved formula to provide your kitten with an even BETTER head start in life!
Packed with betaglucans, antioxidants, adapted protein, vitamins (incl. vitamin D), minerals (incl. calcium), a high energy content and special fibres to help promote digestive health, good stool quality, strengthened immune system and to help keep malevolent disease-causing viruses and bacteria from grabbing a foothold.
What’s more – Royal Canin pride themselves in their exceptional tasting kibbles, making you pave the way for a bright and healthy future a whole lot easier.
- For ALL BREED kittens < 12 months
- Royal Canin now flaunts an improved formula to provide your kitten with an even better head start in life!
- Formulated with betaglucans to help stimulate white blood cell production to improve your kitten’s developing immune system AND to help keep disease-causing bacteria and viruses at bay
- Improved antioxidant levels and formulated beta carotene and CELT complex (vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, and taurine) to help neutralize oxidative free radicals that damage cells in the body
- A blend of highly digestible proteins and special fibres (psyllium, FOS-MOS) to help promote a balance in the intestinal flora, supports digestive health and provide good stool quality
- High energy content to help assist in baby-bear’s intense growth period
- 100% money back guarantee
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeast and parts thereof, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds (0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.38%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
ADDITIVES (PER KG)
Nutritional additives –
Vitamin A: 20500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800IU, Vitamin E: 600 mg, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 154 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg.
Technological additives –
Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g.
*L.I.P. : protein selected for its very high digestibility.
24H - recommended daily quantities
|AGE (MONTHS)||1 – 2||2 – 4||4 – 6||6 – 12|
|WEIGHT (KG)||0.4 – 1||0.8 – 2.5||1.8 – 3||2.8 – 5|
|GUIDELINE (GRAMS)||30 – 50||40 – 65||55 – 70||60 – 80|