Effivet Otic Pet Ear Cleaner
- Brand: Effivet
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: R271.44
SUITABLE FOR DOGS, CATS, HORSES, RABBITS AND RODENTS
Clean, soothe, protect and prevent ear infections from grabbing a foothold with the incredible and must-have Effivet Otic Ear Cleaner for pets.
Great for outer and middle ear cleaning and rinsing, this non-irritating and safe-to-use hydrogel liquid is absolutely fabulous to help clear wax, eliminate odours and provide effective relief from scratching too.
- Suitable for dogs, cats, horses, rabbits and rodents
- Great for outer and middle ear use
- Effectively, efficiently and effortlessly cleans pet ears and helps clear wax, eliminate odours and provide effective relief from scratching too
- Non-irritating hydrogel liquid, that’s pH neutral and safe
- Dermatologically tested
- NOT suitable for inner ear infections
- Store at room temperature, at or below 25°C away from direct sunlight and heat.
- DO NOT freeze.
- DO NOT transfer into another container
- Recap after each application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Each bottle of Effivet Otic Ear Cleaner contains:
0.034% Hypochlorous Acid. EXCIPIENTS: Ionised water, sodium chloride, sodium magnesium fluorosilicate gel and monosodium phosphate.
- Use Effivet Otic twice daily for at least 14 days.
- Wash and clean the auricular canal and pinna and remove excess hair if neccessary. DO NOT touch the skin with the tip of the bottle.
- Pour Effivet Otic into the auricular canal until the canal is completely filled. Leave to work for a few minutes.
- Dry the ear canal completely with a cotton ball or gauze and completely remove the residual debris.
- No rinsing neccessary.
- NOT suitable for inner ear infections.
DO YOU THE KNOW ABOUT THE BENEFITS OF HYPOCHLOROUS ACID? -
Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) is naturally produced within white blood cells as part of the immune response to infection. HOCl is released during the oxidative burst to destroy pathogens.
It’s highly effective against:
GRAM-POSITIVE & GRAM-NEGATIVE BACTERIA (incl.spores)
Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)²
Equine herpesvirus type 1
Rhinovirus type 37
Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Ringworm)**
*Time to kill in minutes at minimum bactericidal concentrations at room temperature.
**Information on file.
Table only lists some organisms of veterinary importance.