Eukanuba Senior Small Breed Dog Food
- Brand: Eukanuba
- Product Code: 272003
- Availability: 2
- Ex Tax: R267.10
Recommended for SMALL BREED SENIOR DOGS < 10kg from 7+ years
Eukanuba Senior Small Breed Dog Food is filled with vital nutrients to give your grey-haired love of your life healthy joints, strong bones, powerful and lean muscles, glowing skin, a glorious coat and smooth digestion, tastes great (even better than before thanks to Eukanuba’s brand new recipe) and comes in smaller kibbles to help them chew with smaller stools to help you cope.
Made from delicious animal protein (chicken), Eukanuba diets also boast 3D DentaDefense technology that cleans their teeth with every bite and reduces tartar build up. All small breed dog parents know - those tiny teeth are fragile and are always in need of some extra love.
So indulge your pocket-sized senior dog with this top-notch choice and let them look good, feel great and be the best dog they can be (table manners not included though).
- Suitable for SMALL BREED senior dogs (7+ years) weighing < 10kg
- Delicious animal protein (chicken) for strong, lean muscles (no vegetable protein in this Eukanuba diet) and smaller stools for you to pick up - Eukanuba for the win!
- Guaranteed antioxidant levels for immune system support
- Small, great tasting kibbles for easy chewing
- 3D DentaDefence reduces tartar build-up for clean teeth & healthy gums
- Natural Fibres and Prebiotics provide digestive health
- Omega fatty acids and calcium support healthy joints, bones, skin & coat
- Eukanuba now tastes even better with its brand new great-tasting recipe
- 110% money back guarantee - Eukanuba is THAT confident
SMALL BREED EXAMPLES
Basenji, Boston Terrier, Cairn Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Chihuahua, Chinese Crested, Dachshund (Miniature), Fox Terrier, French Bulldog, Italian Greyhound, Jack Russell Terrier, Lhasa Apso, Maltese Poodle, Norfolk/Norwich Terrier, Papillon, Pekingese, Pomeranian, Poodle (Toy), Pug, Schnauzer (Miniature), Shih Tzu, West Highland White Terrier, Yorkshire Terrier.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.63%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.51%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Vitamin E (α-tocoperhol)||280mg/kg|
Dehydrated poultry protein (34%), maize, wheat, animal fats, maize flour, beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, yeasts and parts thereof, hydrolysed animal proteins, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fish oil.
|WEIGHT||FEEDING (GRAMS PER DAY)|
For dogs 11 – 24 kg feed Eukanuba Senior Medium Breed and for dogs > 25kg feed Eukanuba Senior Large Breed. These guidelines are a starting point, and your pet may need more or less food depending on age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition you may need to adjust food intake.