Arnica Ice Cooling Gel for Dogs, Horses and Humans
- Brand: Kyron
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: R77.40
SUITABLE FOR DOGS, HORSES AND HUMANS
Arnica Ice Cooling Gel is a fantastic topical pain reliever to help temporarily relieve muscle aches, sprains, strains and/or pains associated with arthritis too.
It’s also ideal to soothe sunburnt skin, as it creates that gentle, comforting and cooling sensation – so they can hee-haa and woof-woof with zeal again.
- Suitable for dogs, horses and humans
- Can be applied to legs, back, shoulders, flank and/or used as a therapeutic body wash
- Arnica oil is a popular herbal, anti-inflammatory remedy for bruising and soft tissue injuries
- Menthol to help relieve itching and stimulate sensory nerves (also acts as a mild local anaesthetic)
- Added Camphor, that’s traditionally been used for swelling, sprains and to help relieve arthritic pain
- Witch Hazel to help promote healing of bruises and swelling
Store in a cool place (below 25°C).
For pain relief, rub the gel in thoroughly three or more times a day.
BACK / SHOULDERS / FLANK
Liberally apply the gel to help relieve soreness and stiffness three or more times a day.
NOTE – DON’T APPLY UNDER SADDLE AREA IF YOUR HORSE IS TO BE RIDDEN AFTER TREATMENT.
THERAPEUTIC BODY WASH
When a coolant is indicated, mix x2 tablespoons of gel into x1 litre of warm water. Apply with a sponge to your horse’s entire body.
Rub on thoroughly before and after workout.
Arnica oil is derived from the bright yellow flowers of Arnica Montana plant. This oil is a popular herbal remedy because of its well-known, anti-inflammatory properties. Great to use for both bruising and soft tissue injuries.
Menthol can be man-made and/or derived from the oil of the Peppermint plant. It stimulates sensory nerves, inducing a cooling sensation. This acts as a mild local anaesthetic, however Menthol is also known to help relieve itching.
Camphor has mild anaesthetic properties. It can be found in the wood of the Camphor Laurel tree and/or made synthetically. It’s traditionally been used for swelling, sprains and to help relieve arthritic pain.
Witch Hazel comes from the leaves and bark of the Witch Hazel shrub. It’s been found to have anti-inflammatory properties; and is mainly used to help promote the healing of bruises and swellings.