Gerivet Nutritional Supplement for Dogs and Cats
- Brand: Kyron
- Product Code: ZKY0058
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R190.88
SUITABLE FOR ALL ANIMALS SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF OLD AGE
Help improve your older pet’s overall mental and physical health – AND help relieve age-related creaks, squeaks and stiffness too, with this Gerivet Nutritional Supplement.
Ageing is scary, even Homo-sapiens cringe at the mere thought of it. So help your pets cope with the distressing side-effects of this inevitable process.
This vitamin-packed and nutrient-dense powder is easily digestible and helps keep deficiencies at bay – hooray!
- Suitable for all animals showing symptoms of old age
- Ideal as a “pick-me-up” for pets of any age too
- Gerivet powder should be given sprinkled over food, refer to DOSAGE section
- Helps relieve age-related stiffness, and helps improve overall health, general tone and mental alertness
- Jam-packed with Bitoin, Choline, MSM, Procaine, Vitamin E, Selenium and Zinc to help improve skin, coat, liver function, immune strength, protect cells against toxins, as well as reduce inflammation and other age-related symptoms
250g (with measure)
Store in a cool place (below 25°C).
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
GERIVET POWDER should be given sprinkled over food, in the following dosages:
GERIVET provides high doses of essential vitamins and nutrients, that include the following:
BIOTIN - helps to improve skin and coat condition
CHOLINE - for liver function
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) - helps to increase stamina, delays the onset of tiredness; and helps alleviate symptoms of arthritis
PROCAINE - helps improve mental function in the aged
VITAMIN E + SELENIUM - together, they enhance each other’s action to help protect cells against toxins
ZINC - the dose found in Gerivet helps to build up the immune system, that essentially assists in wound-healing and arthritis
Ageing varies with breed, size and lifestyle - thus the age an animal is considered geriatric also varies.
A geriatric health care program COULD begin at the following ages: