Probono Appetite Control Biscuit Treats for Dogs
- Brand: Probono
- Availability: 12
- Ex Tax: R47.83
Tail wagging, tasty, low fat dog biscuit treats for dogs with a tendency to be a little too ‘cuddly’.
Probono Appetite Control dog biscuits are hand-made and beautifully packaged with love and care. High in fibre to help reduce hunger and low in fat for a slimmer waistline.
- High fibre to reduce hunger and keeps dogs feeling fuller for longer
- Low fat for a slimmer waistline
- With digestive bran and beet pulp to help healthy digestion
- Hand-made, bone shaped biscuit
- Suitable for all dogs
- Single biscuit is approx. 4.5 cm x 3 cm
- 350 g box contains approx. 50 biscuits
To maximise the satiating effect (feeling of fullness and satisfaction), feed appetite control biscuits between 1 and 3 hours before each meal.
Always ensure there’s fresh water available for your dog
Wheat and whole wheat flour, animal derivatives, digestive bran, beet pulp, plant fats, vitamins, minerals and approved antioxidants.
Per kg of biscuits
Crude protein 240 g (min), moisture 95g (min), crude fat 70 g (min), vitamin A 6000 IU, B complex 1.48 mg, vitamin E 69 IU, vitamin C 50 mg, crude fibre 60 g (max), ash 70 g (max), calcium 11 g (max), phosphorus 9 g (min), magnesium 0.5 g, iron 60 mg, zinc 30 mg, selenium 0.5 mg.