Acana Heritage Adult Small Breed Dog Food
- Brand: Acana
- Availability: 4
- Ex Tax: R346.96
FOR ALL SMALL BREED DOGS (1 YEAR AND OLDER)
All small breed dog-parents know that, boy, they can be they fussy eaters! So treat them (and yourself) with the Acana Heritage small breed dog food.
Made from free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and cage-free eggs, this mouth-watering meal tastes great and is rich in meat protein.
This beneficial bag of premium kibbles is free of grains, free of gluten, and helps promote your dog’s peak health and conditioning as well.
So allow your dog to be healthy, happy and strong – Acana guaranteed.
- Suitable for ADULT SMALL BREED DOGS 1 year and older
- Loaded with vital nutrients and rich in meat protein to help promote peak health and conditioning in small breed dogs
- Made with free-run chicken, wild-caught flounder and cage-free eggs
- Free of grains and gluten
- Champion Petfoods boasts a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years
- 100% Money Back Satisfaciton Guarantee (food to be in original packaging)
2KG | 6KG
Fresh chicken meat (12%), chicken meal (12%), turkey meal (12%), red lentils, whole green peas, field beans, chicken fat (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart, kidney) (4%), herring meal (4%), cage-free eggs (4%), fresh whole flounder (4%), herring oil (2%), sun-cured alfalfa (2%), green lentils (2%), whole yellow peas, pea fibre, fresh chicken cartilage (1%), dried brown kelp, fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole parsnips, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh mustard greens, fresh turnip greens, fresh whole carrots, fresh Red Delicious apples, fresh Bartlett pears, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rose hips.
SUPPLEMENTS: Zinc chelate. Vitamin E (preservative).
*Contains mixed tocopherols (a tocopherol rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
*Acana is made with fresh, natural ingredients - kibble shape and colour may vary.
NB: We recommend you start feeding on the Less Active feeding amounts and adjust according to body condition of your dog.
- Use a standard 250ml/120g measuring cup
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly
- To help maintain freshness, seal the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location
Champion Petfoods is an award-winning pet food maker with a reputation of trust spanning more than 25 years.
They make biologically appropriate pet food, designed to nourish pets according to their natural evolution for a meat-based diet, made from fresh ingredients in their award-winning kitchen.