Hill's Adult Small & Mini Dry Dog Food - Lamb & Rice
- Brand: Hill's
- Availability: 11
- Ex Tax: R181.74
RECOMMENDED FOR SMALL BREED DOGS (1 – 6 YEARS) WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES
This vet-recommended, premium and great-tasting recipe from Hill’s is a fabulous choice to feed your small breed dogs with sensitive tummies, or who simply love the taste of lamb.
It’s made with high quality protein and loaded with nourishing omega-6 and vitamin E blend to have your dog look great, and feel great throughout adulthood.
- Recommended for small breed and miniature dogs with sensitive tummies or who just love lamb (1 – 6 years) weighing up to 10kg
- Premium and vet-recommended dry food
- High quality lamb and rice recipe for gentle, healthy digestion
- Contains nourishing omega-6 & vitamin E blend for healthy skin and coat
- Made using high-quality protein to help support lean muscles
- Contains Hill’s special antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR puppies or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs.
1.5KG | 6KG
Maize, brown rice, brewers' rice, wheat, maize gluten meal, lamb meal, barley, oats, animal fat, digest, soybean meal, vegetable oil, flaxseed, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
KEY CALORIC CONTENT
3688 kcal/kg (369 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||52.6%|
|Vitamin A||12285 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||125 ppm|
|Vitamin D||841 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||613 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||3.72%|
|BODY WEIGHT (KG)||DRY GRAMS|