Felisine L-lysine Supplement Paste for Cats
- Brand: Kyron
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: R184.85
Cats who get ‘Snuffles’ are usually carriers of the Feline Herpes virus-1 (FHV-1). When they flare up they’ll show symptoms like sneezing, runny nose and watery eyes. This happens when their immune system is challenged and any stressful situation (moving homes/ hospitalisation/ introducing a new pet) can bring about a flare-up. The virus spreads very easily and once it infects your cat, they will be prone to developing ‘Snuffles’ for the rest of their lives.
Felisine Paste is an L-lysine supplement used to treat and manage cats who are prone to getting “Snuffles”. This delicious paste can be given daily, long term, to help boost the immune system.
- Tasty paste can be given to treat and prevent “snuffles”
- Supplement for cats infected with FHV-1
- Supports your cat through any stressful situations eg. catteries, after moving home, hospitalisation
- Great to keep at home and start sooner rather than later if kitty shows any sneezy signs
- Size: 60g tube
Dosage and directions for use
One gram = 1.5 cm length of gel squeezed
Kittens – 1 gram twice a day
Adult cats – 1 to 2 grams twice a day
- Give daily as a maintenance supplement if your cat has had snuffles in the past
- If your cat is showing any symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, give it twice daily until symptoms have stopped
- Speak to your vet if you have any concerns
- Simply offer some paste to your cat as most will just eat it up. Alternatively mix it in food, wipe it on the side of your cat’s mouth or on the inside of the front legs just above the paws. She will then lick it up while grooming
Reg. No. V19993 Act 36/19
Each gram of FELISINE contains L-Lysine 250mg in a delicious gel.