Simple Solution Washable Training and Travel Pad - 2 Pack
- Brand: Simple Solution
- Availability: 5
- Ex Tax: R541.10
This Simple Solution Washable Training and Travel Pad is multi-purpose, versatile and a must have for house training puppies and/or travelling.
They’re 10 times more absorbent than standard economy pads and boast leakproof backing to protect your floors and furniture for oopsies too.
What’s more though – they’re machine washable, reusable and thus also environmentally friendly (reduces the use of throwaway products and is guaranteed for 300 washes) and are to use as a kennel and crate liner, furniture and bedroom protector, food and water bowl placemat, doormat, post-surgery underpad and litterbox mat and more!
- Each pack contains 2 pads
- Super absorbent and can hold up to 10 times more liquid than a standard disposable economy pad (its absorbent core draws in wetness to also help prevent messy paw tracks through your home)
- NO MESS – these XXL pads have a moisture-wicking top sheet that eliminates tracking and controls odour too
- Reusable – can be washed and boasts so many uses – great to use as a kennel and crate liner, for travel comfort, furniture and bedding protection, food and water placemat, doormat, litterbox mat and more
- More enviromentall friendly that disposable training pads
- Long-lasting, multi-layered and durable protection
- Leakproof backing
XXL – 76 cm x 81cm
- Wash on a regular cycle in warm / hot water.
- Use 30ml of chlorine bleach pet ful load to sanatize the pad.
- Dry on medium heat setting / line dry.
NOTE – Do not use Fabric Softener as it can potentially reduce the absorbency of the pad.
How to use
· Place the pad on the floor, patterned side up
· Introduce your dog to the pad, allowing him to smell it
· If your dog doesn’t wee on the pad immediately, take him back several times until he does
· When he wees on the pad, reward him with a treat or enthusiastic praise
· Wash pad when needed
1. Wash the pad on the regular cycle in warm or hot water
2. Use 25 grams of chlorine bleach, per full load, to sanitise the pad
3. Dry on the washing line or in the tumble dryer on a medium heat setting
Note: the use of softeners can potentially reduce the absorbency of the pad.
Sometimes accidents happen and your dog does more than just wee on the pad. To completely remove stains and odours, try Simple Solution Extreme Stain & Odour Remover, containing Pro-Bacteria and enzymes, to get the job done. Available to purchase on ePetstore.