Milbemax Deworming Tablets for Kittens & Small Cats
- Brand: Milbemax
- Availability: 16
- Ex Tax: R21.28
Deworming regularly, and with a broad spectrum, ‘vet strength’ treatment, is the only way to ensure any worms already inside aren’t allowed to mature and go on to affect your cat’s health.
Deworming for cats has been made easier with tasty, beef flavoured Milbemax tablets. Being one of the most popular and trusted dewormers used by vets in South Africa, Milbemax effectively treats all the common worms (hookworm, tapeworm & roundworm) found in cats, keeping your cat worm free.
If you find it difficult to dose your kitty, simply mix the Milbemax in with her food or hide it in a treat such as a piece of cooked chicken.
- Suitable for kittens and cats weighing 0.5 to 2 kg
- Effective against Tapeworm, Roundworm, Hookworm and Whipworm
- Beef flavoured for tasty dosing (mix into your kitty’s food or hide in a piece of meat)
- To protect the health of your pets and family, deworm at least every 3 to 6 months
- If your cat has had a worm infestation, more regular deworming will be needed. Speak to your vet about dosage
- Safe to use in pregnant and nursing queens
Did you know that some Hookworm species that are found in dogs & cats can be transmitted to humans? Deworm your pets every 3 months with a reputable deworming product to prevent this from becoming a problem in your home.
Directions for Use
Milbemax tasty should be administered as a single dose with or after food for maximum efficacy
Mix the Milbemax into your cat’s food or hide in a piece of meat
Nursing queens should be treated at the same time as their kittens
Minimum recommended dose is 2 mg milbemycin oxime and 5 mg praziquantel per kg bodyweight
For routine deworming adult cats should be treated 4 times per year
|0.5 – 1 kg||½ tablet|
|1 – 2 kg||1 tablet|
Milbemycin oxime (macrocyclic lactone) 4 mg
Praziquntel (isoquinolones) 10 mg