Frontline Plus for Dogs Tick & Flea Spot On Treatment - Singles
- Brand: Frontline
- Availability: 17
- Ex Tax: R81.92
For the treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks on dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age. Frontline Plus combines fipronil, the active ingredient in all other Frontline products, with (S)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator. This combination effectively kills fleas on the pet, and breaks the flea life cycle by inhibiting the development of flea eggs and larvae. Frontline Plus protects your pet against most disease-causing ticks as well. With regular Frontline Plus treatments, your pet is set to be flea free, tick free and carefree! When you use Frontline Plus, the active ingredients are rapidly distributed through your dog's coat. In addition, Frontline Plus is completely waterproof. In order to obtain the best results, it is recommended that your dog neither be bathed nor shampooed for 3 days before, or for 3 days after the application, as this will decrease the duration of activity.
Reg. No. G2999 Act 36/1947
- Protects your dogs against fleas and ticks with regular monthly application.
- Contains two active ingredients for optimal protection. Frontline® Plus combines fipronil, the active ingredient in all other Frontline® products, with (S)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator for integrated flea control.
- Gentle enough to use on pregnant and lactating bitches. Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age.
- Kills 100% of fleas within 18-24 hours.
- Kills 98% of ticks within 24-48 hours.
- Aids in the control of sarcoptic mange in dogs.
- Easy-to-use pipette application.
- Water fast – will not dampen your adventurous pet’s spirits!